• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Still Get Catalogs for Recruiting?

In summary, the new incentive for recruiting is $25 for consultants who recruit, and you start earning a higher commission immediately.
newchefmommy
Do we still get catalogs for recruiting?

Thanks

No - now there is a cash incentive for recruiting. It starts at $25 for consultants who recruit.

I signed one on March 30th and I got catalogs 3 days ago!

I think the new incentive started April 1.

But that $25 is if they qualify in their first 90 days I thought. So we dont get anything just for recruiting then?

Right. I think the $25 cash incentive might have started in January, but as of April 1st, with the new Career Plan, you don't get catalogs anymore when you sign a consultant. BUT (and much better and more long term!) you do start earning a higher commission immediately! (no more waiting until you are an FD anymore!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Right. I think the $25 cash incentive might have started in January, but as of April 1st, with the new Career Plan, you don't get catalogs anymore when you sign a consultant. BUT (and much better and more long term!) you do start earning a higher commission immediately! (no more waiting until you are an FD anymore!)

That's so true, forgot about that. It's nice that all they need to be is active to move up in the ranks, not just qualified. Thanks

Cash did not start in January. I signed a recruit in Feb and no cash, just catalogs.....but I am not complaining!

nldavis321 said:
Cash did not start in January. I signed a recruit in Feb and no cash, just catalogs.....but I am not complaining!
Actually, it did start in January.
According to this - once they sell $1250 - you should get $$:

Attachments

• career_plan_bonus.pdf
    91 KB · Views: 353
I recruited 2 in march and got catalogs which I was shocked I would get them.

I got catalogs for my recruit who signed March 31st

I'd so rather get the catalogs so I don't have to pay payroll taxes on both sides of the $23 :(

ButterflyVioletta said:
I'd so rather get the catalogs so I don't have to pay payroll taxes on both sides of the $23 :(

BUT - not only do you get a $25 cash - you are also getting a higher commission rate, and a percentage from their shows - from their very first show. This is so much better than the way it was. So Much Better than a one time incentive of 25 catalogs!:thumbup:

You have to look at the big picture!

Ah see I haven't even gotten my kit yet since I just signed up on Saturday so I'm still learning the big picture :) THAT is much better than what I had thought from reading the thread was a swap for catalogs for cash!

etteluap70PC said:
I got catalogs for my recruit who signed March 31st
Me too! I just got them today. I was surprised when I opened it; I didn't know about the free cattys.

Do we still get free products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive free products in the form of host rewards, consultant perks, and incentives for reaching sales goals. These rewards may vary depending on your level and performance as a consultant.

Do we still get a discount on products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive a 20% discount on all products you purchase for yourself. You can also earn additional discounts based on your sales volume and performance.

Do we still get paid for hosting cooking shows as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants earn a commission on sales made at cooking shows they host. The commission rate varies based on your level and sales volume, and you can also earn additional incentives for reaching sales goals.

Do we still get support and training as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers ongoing support and training for all consultants. This includes access to online training resources, virtual and in-person coaching, and a community of fellow consultants to connect with and learn from.

Do we still get to set our own schedule as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. You can host cooking shows and events at times that work best for you, making it a great opportunity for those with busy schedules.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bren706