• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join us at New Director Academy on May 15 & 16 | Cleveland Attendees Welcome!

In summary, New Director Academy is a two-day training event exclusively for new directors at Pampered Chef. It will be held on May 15th and 16th in Cleveland, Ohio. Attendees can expect to learn about leadership, team building, sales strategies, and other important skills to excel in their roles. Registration can be done through the Pampered Chef website.
ChefMichele1
Is anyone going to the New Director Academy May 15 & 16? If so, is there anyone from the Cleveland area?:chef:

I am and can't wait!

Hi there! I am not personally attending the New Director Academy, but I do know someone from the Cleveland area who will be there. I can connect you two if you'd like. Let me know! :)

1. What is New Director Academy?

New Director Academy is a two-day training event for new directors at Pampered Chef. It is designed to provide valuable knowledge and skills to help our directors succeed in their roles.

2. When and where is New Director Academy?

New Director Academy will be held on May 15th and 16th. This year, we are excited to welcome attendees in Cleveland, Ohio.

3. Who can attend New Director Academy?

New Director Academy is exclusive to new directors at Pampered Chef. Only those who have recently been promoted to director status are eligible to attend.

4. What can I expect to learn at New Director Academy?

At New Director Academy, you will learn about leadership, team building, sales strategies, and other important skills to help you excel as a director at Pampered Chef. You will also have the opportunity to network with other directors and share best practices.

5. How do I register for New Director Academy?

You can register for New Director Academy through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account, go to the Events page, and select New Director Academy. From there, you can complete the registration process and secure your spot at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • PCJenni