• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the Deal or No Deal Flyer with the Mini Kit and Deep Covered Baker?

In summary, the "Mini Kit Deal or No Deal Flyer" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows you to purchase a discounted mini version of their consultant kit. The Mini Kit includes top-selling products, business materials, and access to online training and support resources. It is available for $59 and is open to anyone interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. If you decide to upgrade to the full consultant kit within 30 days, the $59 will be credited towards your purchase. After 30 days, the Mini Kit will no longer be available.
caraighan
Gold Member
Does anyone have the deal or no deal flyer that was posted a few days ago? It had the mini kit and the deep covered baker on it. I failed to save it to my computer and now I can't find it!

thanks in advance!!!

I just bumped the thread up, it's under "morfia's break down april"

Thanks! That's great!

What is the "Mini Kit Deal or No Deal Flyer"?

The "Mini Kit Deal or No Deal Flyer" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows you to purchase a mini version of our popular consultant kit at a discounted price.

What is included in the Mini Kit?

The Mini Kit includes a selection of our top-selling products, business materials, and access to our online training and support resources.

How much does the Mini Kit cost?

The Mini Kit is available for $59, which is a significant savings compared to the regular consultant kit price of $159.

Is the Mini Kit available for everyone?

Yes, the Mini Kit is available for anyone who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a great option for those who want to try out our products and business opportunity before committing to the full consultant kit.

Can I upgrade to the full consultant kit later?

Yes, if you decide to upgrade to the full consultant kit within 30 days of purchasing the Mini Kit, we will credit the $59 towards your purchase. After 30 days, the Mini Kit will no longer be available and you will need to purchase the full consultant kit at the regular price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • kam