• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Didn't She Sign Up with Me?

It happens...there are still more people out there looking to have a better job than the one they are in. Just keep a positive attitude and don't go out looking to recruit...go out looking to help someone make a better life. People know when you are looking desperate.I don't think it's right that you feel pressured to promote though, its not fair to you.I think you need to focus on why you are where you are. Make yourself happy and let other people worry about what makes them happy!
stefani2
I had a lady tell me she wanted to sign-up once she got settled from moving to a new town. This was about 9 months ago. So I never heard back from her but always had her on my Someday email list. I had contacted her a few weeks ago - and sent her out the March Recruiting Promo information and new catalogue, etc. So I found out through HER MOM that she signed up under someone else. Kinda feelin' bummed - so can people help me 'bless and release' please. The pressure is on me BIG TIME from my up-line to promote.

It happens...there are still more people out there looking to have a better job than the one they are in. Just keep a positive attitude and don't go out looking to recruit...go out looking to help someone make a better life. People know when you are looking desperate.

Maybe she didn't know her mom was signing up. Give the person the benefit of the doubt until you know the whole story.

It will happen when it happens, hang in there. I don't think it's right that you feel pressured to promote though, its not fair to you.

I think she found out from the mom, not that the mom signed :)

Sham on the consultant for not asking her if she is working with any other consultant , in our cluster we always as if there is some one that they have been talking to if so than we refer them back to that consultant

I think you need to re-visit why you do PC and focus on that. It's not fair that your upline is putting pressure on you. Just because they want you to promote doesn't mean that's what's in your plans. Focus on why you are where you are. Make yourself happy and let other people worry about what makes them happy!
Jen

Teresa Lynn said:
I think she found out from the mom, not that the mom signed :)

Duh! My brain wasn't with me at that time.

Don't let your upline pressure you! It will happen when it happens. Everyone has the choice of who they want to sign up with. Maybe she meet someone who gave her a better reason to sign.

thanks everyone. :)

I know that I need to follow MY goals and dreams - not my up-line. I have to constantly remind myself because her and I have weekly Coaching Calls (she works with all her FDs and Ds every week)

chef131doreen said:
Sham on the consultant for not asking her if she is working with any other consultant , in our cluster we always as if there is some one that they have been talking to if so than we refer them back to that consultant

true....I would have asked.

Why did you wait 9 months to call her again?

DebbieJ said:
Why did you wait 9 months to call her again?

oh lord no - I have had contact with her for 9 months! sorry for being confusing. :p

She may have been embarrassed to talk with you after signing with someone else.

1. Why is honesty important in relationships?

Honesty is the foundation of any healthy relationship. It builds trust, improves communication, and creates a deeper connection between individuals. Without honesty, relationships can become strained and ultimately break down.

2. How can I encourage others to be more honest?

The best way to encourage honesty in others is to lead by example. Be honest in your own words and actions, and communicate openly and non-judgmentally. Encourage open and honest communication by actively listening and being understanding when others share their thoughts and feelings.

3. What should I do if I catch someone being dishonest?

If you catch someone being dishonest, it's important to address the situation calmly and respectfully. Ask them why they felt the need to be dishonest and listen to their reasoning. Then, explain the impact their dishonesty has on you and the relationship. Encourage them to be honest in the future and work together to rebuild trust.

4. How can I be honest without hurting someone's feelings?

Honesty doesn't have to be harsh or hurtful. You can be honest while still being considerate of others' feelings. Choose your words carefully and focus on expressing your own feelings and perspective, rather than attacking or blaming the other person. Be open to listening and understanding their perspective as well.

5. Can being too honest be a bad thing?

While honesty is important, there is such a thing as being too honest. Being brutally honest or sharing unnecessary information can be hurtful and damaging to relationships. It's important to consider the impact of your words and to communicate with kindness and empathy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefheidi2003