• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit's Success Story: Mini Kit Arrived in 2 Days!

In summary, the new consultant mini kit comes with 2 PC shopping bags and the training materials and business materials to do 4 shows.
pkd09
Silver Member
Just wanted to pass this onto all of you:

I had a new recruit sign on April 1 for the mini kit. She just received it....2 days....not bad at all! Anyway, just received an e-mail from her. No binder was included just the Business Guide and no booking calendar. Since the information we have so far has been very vague on the contents, I told her to call HO to make sure the items were either missed or are truly not included.

Since this is a brand new idea, so I am sure they won't have these kits perfect. I think it is a great idea but it will help to have the necessary paperwork too.

All the business guide information can be found online, I think.

Did she get the consultant tote?

The flyer indicates they only get the paperwork for 4 shows, so I'd be surprised if the tote, binder or calendar are included. All can be purchased with their PC dollars or received from their director as a gift.

I don't believe so. I am picking her up tomorrow morning for her to observe a show of mine. I plan on arriving to her house a few minutes early so I can look at what she actually got. I'll let you know if there are any surprises.

Sounds like it's one of those "you get what you paid for..." thing.

The only thing I would really be concerned about is the Calendar. that is a consultant gift for every consultant to get one free a year - that should have been in there.

pcsharon1 said:
The only thing I would really be concerned about is the Calendar. that is a consultant gift for every consultant to get one free a year - that should have been in there.

I've had consultants not get them in their kit before, and PC wouldn't resend them. I ended up ordering them from Supply for them. And that wasn't the mini kit!

I think the new consultant mini kit has two pc bags (the red ones), I thought I read that somewhere- not the big black ones. Correct me if i'm wrong.

nope, you are right
2 PC shopping bags to transport their stuff to shows. Shame about the calendar though.....

Can someone email me a copy of the contents for the mini kit to me? I am not able to get to the link and open it.

Thanks.

Here is a picture of the kit. Plus you get the training materials and business materials to do 4 shows.

Here is the list that they say to add to your kit (later)...

1012 Cutting Board
1087 Ultimate Mandoline
1105 Microplane® Adjustable Grater
1587 Stackable Cooling Rack
1590 Mini-Tart Shaper
1606 Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan
1755 Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush
2183 2-Cup Easy Read Measuring Cup
2229 Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon
2622 Mini-Serving Spatula
1910 Small Square Bowls
1946 Small Bowl Caddy
1825 Prep Bowls
2344 Slotted Turner
2475 Stainless Whisk
2585 Food Chopper
2863 8” Sauté Pan

Attachments

• mini_train_pic.jpg
    mini_train_pic.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 346
Yes, two of the PC red shopping bags were included. Also, it is the 1 cup measure all cup that was included; not the 2 cup. Two new consultant recipes were included that were re-adjusted to the mini kit. She is really excited about this opportunity. I had a show for her a few months ago that was large and she ordered her 1/2 & FREE items knowing she may sell so she does have a number of items. Of course at the time we did not have the mini kit.

Thank you all for all your help!!! I appreciate it very much!

Linda

1. How long does it typically take for the mini kit to arrive?

The mini kit usually arrives within 2-3 business days after the initial order is placed.

2. Is there a way to track the shipment of the mini kit?

Yes, once the mini kit has been shipped, a tracking number will be provided to the recruit via email.

3. Can the mini kit be expedited for faster delivery?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer expedited shipping for the mini kit. However, it typically arrives within 2-3 business days.

4. Are there any additional fees for the mini kit's speedy delivery?

No, there are no additional fees for the quick delivery of the mini kit. The cost of shipping is included in the initial sign-up fee.

5. What should I do if I have not received my mini kit within the expected timeframe?

If the mini kit has not arrived within 2-3 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track the shipment and provide an update on the status of the delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • heat123
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pcchefjane