• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Completed My First Recruiting Interview!

In summary, a recruiting interview is a formal meeting between a recruiter and a potential candidate for a job or position. During the interview, the recruiter assesses the candidate's qualifications and skills, while the candidate learns more about the company and the position. To prepare for a recruiting interview, it is important to research the company and practice answering common interview questions. Dressing professionally is also important. After completing the interview, it is recommended to follow up with a thank-you email and continue job searching.
esavvymom
Staff member
I'm so proud of myself! I completed my first recruiting interview (phone). I followed the technique from the "Recruiting- from Maybe to Yes" CD.
The young lady is very excited and really wants to do this business. She was more interested in MY story and business, which I was afraid of- since right now, I'm just treading water and working on getting my calendar full, but I was honest and said I had let things slide because of illness/holidays/vacation, but now am getting the train moving and things are going very well. (Made lemonade out of my situation!)She has a 6wk old and an almost 2 yr old, and they are in the process of building a house that will be ready this summer, so she's thinking she might start then- but she's not sure. She wants to jump in when it's "the right time". I said, i think there is no bad time from the business perspective- (I hope that was right- I've not gone through a summer season before), but that personally, obviously she'd have things to consider.ANyway...I'm excited. Even though it didn't sound like she'd be a recruit right away- it's still a great lead that I'll be in touch with in the coming weeks/months. :D

Just thought I would tell you that when I signed, I had a 15 month old and 6wk old, and my husband worked 2 jobs. She can start anytime and do great, there is no bad time from a business perspective, you are right there and she can start whenever she is ready, but now with all of the promotions is always a great time.

How exciting for you!!! Congrats!

What is a recruiting interview?

A recruiting interview is a formal meeting between a recruiter and a potential candidate for a job or position. The purpose of the interview is for the recruiter to assess the candidate's qualifications, skills, and suitability for the job, and for the candidate to learn more about the company and the position they are applying for.

What should I expect during a recruiting interview?

During a recruiting interview, you can expect to be asked a variety of questions about your work experience, skills, and qualifications. The recruiter may also ask behavioral or situational questions to assess your problem-solving abilities and how you handle different situations. They may also provide information about the company and the position, as well as answer any questions you may have.

How should I prepare for a recruiting interview?

To prepare for a recruiting interview, you should research the company and the position you are applying for. This will help you understand the company's values, goals, and culture, and how your skills and experience align with the position. You should also practice answering common interview questions and have examples ready to demonstrate your qualifications and experience.

What should I wear to a recruiting interview?

It is important to dress professionally for a recruiting interview. This shows the recruiter that you are serious about the opportunity and are willing to make a good impression. Men should wear a suit or dress pants, a dress shirt, and a tie, while women should wear a pantsuit, a skirt or dress pants with a blouse, or a professional dress. Avoid wearing overly casual or revealing clothing.

What should I do after completing my first recruiting interview?

After completing your first recruiting interview, it is important to follow up with a thank-you email or note to the recruiter. This shows your appreciation for their time and reiterates your interest in the position. You can also use this opportunity to address any points or questions that may have come up during the interview. It is also important to continue your job search and not put all your hopes on one interview.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila