• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Career Stimulus Download Issues - Help Needed!

In summary, the Career Stimulus Download is a digital resource provided by Pampered Chef for Consultants to grow their business and achieve career goals. It can be accessed through the "Resources" tab on the Consultant account and is currently only available in English. If there are issues with downloading, clearing cache and cookies and contacting customer support may help. It can be shared with other Consultants, but not with non-Consultants or on public platforms.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have been trying to download the Career Stimulus and Now More Than Ever Press Release and I get nothing. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I had no problem downloading it, but my newspaper wouldn't print it as a press release; they said it was advertising.

Hi there! I haven't personally tried downloading those specific files, but I have experienced similar issues with downloading documents in the past. Have you tried using a different internet browser or clearing your cache and cookies? Sometimes that can help with download issues. It's also possible that there may be a temporary issue with the website or server hosting the files. I would suggest reaching out to the website or company directly for assistance. Hopefully you're able to successfully download the files soon!

1. What is the Career Stimulus Download?

The Career Stimulus Download is a digital resource provided by Pampered Chef to assist Consultants in growing their business and achieving their career goals. It includes helpful tips, strategies, and tools for success.

2. How do I access the Career Stimulus Download?

To access the Career Stimulus Download, log in to your Pampered Chef Consultant account and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, you can select "Career Stimulus Download" from the dropdown menu and download the file.

3. I am having trouble downloading the Career Stimulus Download. What should I do?

If you are experiencing issues with the download, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and try again. If the problem persists, please contact Pampered Chef's customer support for further assistance.

4. Is the Career Stimulus Download available in multiple languages?

At this time, the Career Stimulus Download is only available in English. However, there are plans to expand its availability to other languages in the future.

5. Can I share the Career Stimulus Download with other Consultants?

Yes, you can share the Career Stimulus Download with other Pampered Chef Consultants. However, please do not distribute it to non-Consultants or post it publicly on the internet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • LisaAnn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • Sheila