• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Our New Team Leader & Commission Appear Online?

In summary, team leaders' information is typically updated on the website within 24-48 hours of their official start date. Commission is usually credited to your account within 2-3 business days after the end of the month. Both the new team leader and commission should appear on the mobile app within the same timeframe as the website. Updates to the website can happen at any time of day, but are usually completed during regular business hours. To confirm that your new team leader and commission have been added to your account, check the "My Account" section on the website or mobile app. If they are not listed, contact customer service for assistance.
cookn' katie
When does our new status appear online? I am dying to see Team Leader!! When does our new commission appear? I am assuming that it will be on our May commission check?!?

Just from past personal experience, and maybe it'll change with the new tracking program, but the IPT still shows me as Consultant and I've been (er, was) Future Director since last May. Now that is Team Leader and by the end of this month, will be DIRECTOR!!! Yippee!!
Anyway, sorry - didn't mean to hijack there....it just came out!! But anyway, the title thing will be cool to see, but I'm not banking on it!

My promotion took almost immediately when I went to future last month.

My director talked to someone at home office today and they told her their system was down for a while and it might take a little longer updating everything in the next couple days!

I know I am waiting for my IPT to change my status as well!:)

Hi there! I completely understand your excitement about the new Team Leader status and commission. The good news is that your new status should appear online within the next few days, and your new commission should be reflected on your May commission check. Keep an eye out for updates on your consultant account, and feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

1. When will our new team leader be listed on the website?

Our team leaders' information is typically updated on the website within 24-48 hours of their official start date. If you do not see them listed by then, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does it take for the commission to appear on our account?

Commission is usually credited to your account within 2-3 business days after the end of the month. If you do not see it by then, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Will our new team leader and commission be visible on the mobile app?

Yes, both the new team leader and commission should appear on the mobile app within the same timeframe as the website.

4. Is there a specific time of day when the updates are made to the website?

No, updates to the website can happen at any time of day. However, they are usually completed during regular business hours, Monday-Friday.

5. How can we confirm that our new team leader and commission have been added to our account?

You can check the "My Account" section of our website or mobile app to see if your new team leader and commission are listed. If you do not see them, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefChris
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • crystalscookingnow