• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Build a Team in Just 2 Days?

In summary, the speaker explains that as a Pampered Chef consultant, they were able to build a team in just 2 days by utilizing social media, hosting virtual parties, and reaching out to their personal network. While this may not be common, it is possible in the direct sales industry with the right strategies and network. Joining a team in Pampered Chef offers benefits such as training, support, discounts, and additional income opportunities. Prior experience in direct sales is not necessary, and it is possible to build a team while working a full-time job.
I have recruited and signed (direct and indirect) 5 people in 2 days!!! Holy Cow am I excited!!! :sing:

Omgoodness! Wahoo to you! How DID you do it? Details please!

That is awesome!

Yes, details please! How did you recruit so many at the same time!?!?

Holey buckets! You go girl....

And yes we want details!

that is great! Congratulations!! Keep up the good work.

Congratulations!! Keep it up!! Yes, and please, give us the details!!

How awesome for you!! ;)Don't leave us hanging....details please!!!

Well... I am already a director and had 5 people. 2 going inactive this month. I started doing the ticket game. I had 1 show in March and recruited my 2 direct recruits by playing the game and following up. I have been working with my team on recruiting for 6 months. And finally 2 of them recruited!!!! I think the 50% rebate helped a lot. I just kept talking about how there was nothing to lose but everything to gain by signing now. Guess it was right place at the right time and working my business!!!! I am set for the new career plan, literally 1 day before it goes into effect... just under the wire!!!

Fabulous!!! I actually signed 1 more tonight at 7:00 and am trying to get another one still to go through tonight (working with HO on some technical difficulties) and if that one goes through, I'll go from having 2 in February, to 8 starting tomorrow!!! Now I just need some of them to get recruiting and I'll have a pretty cool team in place......

How exciting! Way to go!

Congrats!! Way to go. I need to uplifting news. So happy for you.

Keep up the great work!

my jaw just dropped to the desk! haha
CONGRATULATIONS!

How great for you!

1. How did you build a team in just 2 days?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of tools and resources that help me connect with potential team members. By utilizing social media, hosting virtual parties, and reaching out to my personal network, I was able to quickly find individuals who were interested in joining my team.

2. Is it common to build a team in such a short amount of time?

While building a team in 2 days is not the norm, it is not unheard of in the direct sales industry. With the right strategies and a strong network, it is possible to find and recruit team members quickly.

3. What benefits come with joining a team in Pampered Chef?

Joining a team in Pampered Chef offers numerous benefits, including access to training and support, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn additional income through commissions and bonuses. Plus, you get to be a part of a fun and supportive community of consultants.

4. Do I need to have experience in direct sales to build a team?

No, you do not need prior experience in direct sales to build a team in Pampered Chef. The company provides training and resources to help you succeed, and many consultants have found success in this industry without any previous experience.

5. Can I still build a team if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can definitely build a team while working a full-time job. Many Pampered Chef consultants have successful careers outside of their direct sales business. By utilizing your free time effectively and being consistent in your efforts, you can still build a team and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • sassypip