• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Business Opportunity Too Good to Be True?

In summary, the Pampered Chef business opportunity offers a 840% payback if you complete the minimum qualification within 30 days. The investment costs $65 and the initial sales are $1250.
MORFIA
Gold Member
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/apr09_cn.pdf

Please read through the CN send me your FEEDBACK----this is by far the most incredible deal ever--

-TURN THIS DEAL INTO SOMEONES DREAM!!

So for less than the cost of the Deep Covered Baker you can own your own Pampered Chef Business and when you so the minimum qualification in 30 days the payback is 840%

THE BREAKDOWN=

$65 business investment---(one less trip to target)
$1250. in sales---30 days--watch your date---

$287. pay check
-65 initial investment
+69 deep covered baker
+155 in products--KIT --9 of our hardest working products---
+100 Pampered Chef Dollars----
=$546 in cash and incentives-----

WHY NOT ???????

So on top of it all when they continue on they can earn conference 1/2 or free---etc---

looks great

thanks--can't wait till we are all feeling great--by sharing this--

I love your post btw - great idea!

Okay, Morfia's post got me thinking and creating... now this may not be the best approach for everyone, but it might strike a chord with the right person... YMMV (your mileage may vary) and use at your own risk, yada yada yada...

Attachments

• dealornodeal.doc
    295 KB · Views: 574
I like it Joy! :) Thanks!

See, I'm not crazy about it because I don't like the implication that buying the DCB for full price is "no deal". All of our products are a GREAT deal, even at full price, because they are multi-tasking, long-lasting, quality items. I had trouble with really calling it "no deal", but in context, I think you get what I meant....

awesome--JOY!! but I messed up the small kit is worth--200--ughh no biggee

Joy, how about "Big Deal and Bigger (or Better?) Deal"? Then you would show the DCB first, but I think that makes more sense, anyway.

Great - now I HAVE to bring my DCB to California with me! How much extra do you think they'll charge for the additional weight? haha

Oh, and Welcome back Morfia! Where have you been?!

Joy,

Great job on the flyer. FYI Opportunities is spelled wrong. I love you of you creative people!

pampchefsarah said:
Oh, and Welcome back Morfia! Where have you been?!

Been working-kids-PC MExico--BUSY!! this is a great site--

Joy I did Deal or BIG DEAL----

bumping.. up

1. What is "Morfia's April Breakdown" all about?

"Morfia's April Breakdown" is a humorous and relatable tale about a busy mom trying to navigate through the hectic month of April, filled with school events, sports practices, and other obligations.

2. Is "Morfia's April Breakdown" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Morfia's April Breakdown" is appropriate for all ages. However, younger children may not understand some of the references to adult responsibilities.

3. Is there a specific product or recipe mentioned in "Morfia's April Breakdown"?

No, "Morfia's April Breakdown" is a work of fiction and does not mention any specific products or recipes from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I purchase "Morfia's April Breakdown" through Pampered Chef?

No, "Morfia's April Breakdown" is a book and is not sold through Pampered Chef. It can be purchased through various online retailers or in bookstores.

5. Is "Morfia's April Breakdown" available in any other formats besides paperback?

Yes, "Morfia's April Breakdown" is also available in e-book and audiobook formats for those who prefer to read or listen digitally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefCKHall