• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Recruiting Points in April!

In summary, "Double Recruiting Points in April!" is a limited-time promotion where successful referrals will earn double points in the month of April. The promotion starts on April 1st and ends on April 30th, and no sign up or registration is required for existing members. The double points are only applicable for referrals made during April, and can be tracked through your account's referral points balance.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
This is awesome. You will receive 4000 points when your new recruit you sign in April, submits $1,250 in sales within their first 30 days!

I was hoping for something like this. I have quite a few fence sitters. I think it is time I help them shove off and start their PC business. :D

Rocking!!! And the get the DEEP covered Baker!! PRICELESS---Start your business for $65. less than the cost of the deep covered baker and have ????% return in 30 days-WHY NOT!!

Last edited:
Quick question...

How many PC dollars do you get when you turn in 1250 in 30 days??

$100 unless that has changed.. .and I'm in trouble if it has because that's what I told my new recruit! :)

quiverfull7 said:
$100 unless that has changed.. .and I'm in trouble if it has because that's what I told my new recruit! :)

Whoo hoo! That is awesome! I wasn't sure it was 50 or 100...

Yep, $100 is correct because in the first 30 days, it's doubled.

What is "Double Recruiting Points in April!"?

"Double Recruiting Points in April!" is a special promotion where recruiting points are doubled for a limited time in the month of April. This means that for every successful referral, you will receive twice the amount of points compared to the usual amount.

When does the "Double Recruiting Points in April!" promotion start and end?

The promotion starts on April 1st and ends on April 30th. Make sure to take advantage of this limited-time offer and refer your friends and family during this period to earn double points!

Do I need to sign up or register for the "Double Recruiting Points in April!" promotion?

No, you do not need to sign up or register for this promotion. As long as you are already a member of our referral program, you will automatically receive double points for successful referrals during the month of April.

Can I earn double points for referrals made before April?

No, the double points promotion is only applicable for referrals made during the month of April. Referrals made before or after this period will earn the regular amount of points as per our referral program guidelines.

How can I keep track of my double recruiting points?

You can keep track of your double recruiting points by logging into your account and checking your referral points balance. Any successful referrals made during the month of April will be reflected as double points in your balance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies