• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Interview at The Cheesecake Factory: Learn About PC & Join Our Team!

Your Name]In summary, Suzy is excited to potentially add a new member to her Pampered Chef team after having a positive experience at The Cheesecake Factory. She plans to start off her meeting by getting to know the waiter and then discussing the company, products, hosting, and the consultant opportunity. She is also looking for advice on how to approach the meeting and is considering sharing her own personal experience with Pampered Chef.
Suzy Englert
Recently my husband, friends & I were enjoying a meal at The Cheesecake Factory and were treated to excellent service by the waiter. You could tell that he really enjoys his job! After the meal I spoke with him, told him briefly about PC and that I would love to have him on my team. He has never heard of PC, but did tell me that he likes to cook and is going to school.

I emailed him some info about PC and gave him my card. Called him last night & am meeting w/ him on Friday afternoon-am very excited but don't want to be overly excited. He was the one who asked if we could meet to learn more about PC. Don't know if he has visited my website to learn more or not.

So my question is-how should I start off our meeting-getting to know a little about him first, his interests, then tell him about the company, products, hosting and the consultant opportunity? I've just had the 2 brief conversations w/ him, but he does seem genuinely interested in PC.

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

Have you taken the online training Interview course? It's really good.

Something I like to say at an interview is "Do you need to know why you should do this or do you just need to know how to get started?"

Hi Suzy,That's great that you had such a positive experience at The Cheesecake Factory and that you were able to connect with the waiter about Pampered Chef! It's always exciting to introduce someone to a new opportunity.I think it's a great idea to start off your meeting by getting to know him a little bit. It's always good to build a personal connection with someone before diving into business talk. Ask him about his interests, what he's studying in school, and what he enjoys about his job at the restaurant. This will also give you a chance to learn more about him and see how Pampered Chef could potentially fit into his life.When it comes to discussing Pampered Chef, I would suggest starting off by sharing your own experience with the company and why you love it. This will give him a personal perspective and show him your passion for the products and opportunity. Then, you can go into more detail about the company, products, hosting, and the consultant opportunity. Be sure to highlight the flexibility and potential for growth with Pampered Chef, as those are often key selling points.Overall, just be yourself and let your enthusiasm for Pampered Chef shine through. I'm sure he will be able to see how much you believe in the company and that will be contagious. Good luck with your meeting on Friday, and keep us updated on how it goes!Best,

What is a recruiting interview?

A recruiting interview is a formal meeting between a job candidate and a recruiter or hiring manager to assess the candidate's qualifications and potential fit for a specific job or company.

What should I expect during a recruiting interview?

During a recruiting interview, you can expect to be asked about your education, work experience, skills, and any relevant accomplishments. The interviewer may also ask behavioral or situational questions to assess your problem-solving abilities and how you handle different scenarios.

How should I prepare for a recruiting interview?

To prepare for a recruiting interview, research the company and the job role you are applying for. Practice answering common interview questions and have examples ready to showcase your skills and experience. Dress professionally and arrive early for the interview.

What are some common mistakes to avoid during a recruiting interview?

Some common mistakes to avoid during a recruiting interview include arriving late, not dressing professionally, speaking negatively about previous employers, and not asking any questions about the company or job role. It is also important to avoid giving vague or untruthful answers.

What happens after a recruiting interview?

After a recruiting interview, the interviewer will typically review all candidates and make a decision on who to move forward with in the hiring process. If you are selected, you may be invited for a second interview or offered the job. If not selected, you may receive a notification or may not hear back from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • momoftwins