• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Think They'll Do a Regular Recruiting Promotion for April?

Thanks! I actually have a gal interested and wanted to make sure I had the correct info. I really don't follow the recruiting promos so I couldn't find the info on CC - I probably wasn't looking in the right spots. : )
esavvymom
Staff member
I know about the Mini Kit for April-June, but I'm assuming HO will also do a regular kit recruiting promotion for April, yes? Will they announce that in the CN? I've got several recruiting packets to send out and I'd like to have the updated information if possible, so was just wondering.

I think the mini-kit IS the recruiting promotion for the next few months...that's a pretty great deal for consultants who want to build their team. I can't imagine they'd have a new promotion starting April 1st when they're unfolding the mini-kit campaign at the same time...but that's just me. Maybe we'll be surprised. :)

I hope they still have another promotion, because a lot of people still want the full kit.

babywings76 said:
I hope they still have another promotion, because a lot of people still want the full kit.

That's what I was wondering- since there may be alot who don't have much PC stuff already (several of my recruit leads fall into that category).

I am not going to offer this Mini-Kit to everyone arbitrarily. I think we do PC a disservice if we offer it to everyone we meet. It just encourages "kit-nappers". I think we need to use discretion in who we offer it to and when. I told my Recruit not to offer it to everyone at her last Show because it was a great deal for people to get those products and then do nothing. Don't you think or am I being paranoid?

pcchefjane said:
I am not going to offer this Mini-Kit to everyone arbitrarily. I think we do PC a disservice if we offer it to everyone we meet. It just encourages "kit-nappers". I think we need to use discretion in who we offer it to and when. I told my Recruit not to offer it to everyone at her last Show because it was a great deal for people to get those products and then do nothing. Don't you think or am I being paranoid?

I totally agree. Atleast w/ the big kit they want to do some shows to recoup what they spent (even if that was not their initial idea).

I will be offering it as a seccond option. After I mention the reg. Starter kit I will say something like "Now PC really has seen the difficult times we are living in and knows that more than ever people may be looking into our opportunity. They realize that for some the $155 is a great investment but that many may not have that extra $. So for a limited time we are offering a Mini Kit for only $65! New consultants still have the same requirements of doing 4 shows to give PC a try."

Or something along these lines...

So the mini-kit will be available through June??

Through the end of June.

wadesgirl said:
Through the end of June.

Thanks! I actually have a gal interested and wanted to make sure I had the correct info. I really don't follow the recruiting promos so I couldn't find the info on CC - I probably wasn't looking in the right spots. :)

1. Will there be a regular recruiting promotion for April?

At this time, it is unclear if there will be a regular recruiting promotion for April. It is best to check with your local recruiting office or keep an eye on official military websites for updates.

2. When will we know if there will be a regular recruiting promotion for April?

Typically, recruiting promotions are announced a few weeks in advance. Keep an eye on official military websites and social media pages for updates and announcements.

3. What is a regular recruiting promotion?

A regular recruiting promotion is a specific period of time where the military offers incentives and bonuses to individuals who enlist or reenlist. These promotions are often used to fill specific job roles or reach recruitment goals.

4. How often do regular recruiting promotions occur?

There is no set schedule for regular recruiting promotions. They can occur multiple times a year or go several months without one. It ultimately depends on the needs and goals of the military at that time.

5. Are regular recruiting promotions available for all branches of the military?

Yes, regular recruiting promotions are available for all branches of the military. However, the specific incentives and bonuses may vary between branches and job roles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • Sheila