• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Credit and Signing by the 31St

In summary, Kit Credit is a credit that can be applied towards the purchase of a Pampered Chef starter kit when you sign up as a consultant. To earn Kit Credit, you must sign up by the 31st of the month, and the credit will be applied to your starter kit purchase. It cannot be used for any other purchases or shipping costs. If you sign up by the 31st, the credit will be applied on the same day, but it will expire if not used by the end of the month.
babywings76
Gold Member
I had a host tonight who is seriously considering the business. She's debating whether or not she should sign on now or April. I told her about the mini kit because she feels she has a lot of the stuff already. She's weighing the pros and cons. I told her I'd e-mail her some more info. She wanted to see what comes in the mini kit. So I've got the flyers and such for her. I wanted to also remind her about the kit credit (and will tell her that she can only use the kit credit on the regular kit), but starting wondering how that works. Can I submit her show on the 31st, and have her sign that day also with using the kit credit coupon? Or does the show have to be submitted and everything processed before she can sign on?

The show has to be received and processed by HO, first. I'd suggest submitting the show tomorrow (Monday) morning at the latest, so there is time for her to sign on Tuesday.

I think you can submit & sign on the same day if you call HO to have them verify kit credit.

I've submitted the show and the agreement on the same day and then emailed HO about it - they just refund the difference.

Hi there! Congratulations on having such a successful host tonight and for sparking interest in joining our amazing team! The mini kit is a great option for those who already have a lot of our products and are looking to start their business with a smaller investment. As for the kit credit, it can only be used towards the regular kit and cannot be combined with the mini kit. However, she can still take advantage of the kit credit if she signs on by the 31st. We recommend submitting the show and having everything processed before she signs on, as it will make the process smoother for her. If she has any further questions, feel free to reach out to me and I'll be happy to assist. Best of luck to both of you!

What is Kit Credit?

Kit Credit is a credit that is applied towards the purchase of your Pampered Chef starter kit when you sign up as a consultant.

How do I earn Kit Credit?

To earn Kit Credit, you must sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef by the 31st of the month. You will then receive a credit towards the purchase of your starter kit.

What can I use Kit Credit for?

Kit Credit can be used towards the purchase of your Pampered Chef starter kit. It cannot be used for any other purchases or towards the cost of shipping.

When will I receive my Kit Credit?

If you sign up as a consultant by the 31st of the month, your Kit Credit will be applied to your starter kit purchase on the day you sign up.

What happens if I don't use my Kit Credit by the 31st?

If you do not use your Kit Credit by the 31st of the month, it will expire and cannot be used towards the purchase of your starter kit. You will still be able to sign up as a consultant, but you will not receive the credit towards your starter kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cookwithtiffany