• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did I go from 1 to 6 team members in just 2 years with Pampered Chef?

In summary, "I Just Can't Believe This!!" is a line of high-quality cookware and kitchen tools from Pampered Chef that is designed with the input of real home cooks to meet the needs and preferences of busy individuals and families. The products are easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and come with a satisfaction guarantee. They are also available for purchase in several countries worldwide, although availability may vary by location.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I'm soo excited things have been going so well lately for me! It's amazing that when you use all the tools and info PC gives you, you REALLY are successful!! I've been doing PC for 2 years and last September was my 1st recruit! My friend Melissa! She's a CS member :D Well from there on out I've been running into people left and right who are interested in the business! I signed one girl in February, one in March, I have another girl who's interested and I'm hoping she'll sign before the end of the March promotion! Then last night at my show I got one DEFINITE recruit...she's totally gung ho! She use to be a consultant 8 years ago so when I mentioned the new Mini Kit Promotion she jumped all over that!! So she's a definite...but then I also got another recruit lead!! I just can't believe this!! I'm sooo excited! If they all sign that would mean my team went from 1 last year (as of September) to 6!! HOLY MOLY!! Disney here I COME!!! I just hope I can keep up this momentum!!

Way to go Heather!!!!

Send some of that momentum my way!!!

Kelly V. :chef:

That is awesome - Congratulations!

Good Job!!!

congrats!!! Good Job!!

Keep using those resources! WAY TO GO!! Wa-HOO!!

Way to go!!!

Wahoo for you

1. What is "I Just Can't Believe This!!"?

"I Just Can't Believe This!!" is a line of high-quality cookware and kitchen tools from Pampered Chef. It features innovative designs and durable materials to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. What sets "I Just Can't Believe This!!" apart from other kitchen brands?

Unlike other kitchen brands, "I Just Can't Believe This!!" products are designed with the input of real home cooks. This means that every item is tailored to meet the needs and preferences of busy individuals and families.

3. Are "I Just Can't Believe This!!" products easy to clean?

Yes, "I Just Can't Believe This!!" products are designed with convenience in mind, which includes easy cleaning. Many items are dishwasher safe, and the non-stick coatings on cookware make cleanup a breeze.

4. What kind of warranty do "I Just Can't Believe This!!" products come with?

All "I Just Can't Believe This!!" products come with a satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

5. Can I purchase "I Just Can't Believe This!!" products outside the United States?

Yes, "I Just Can't Believe This!!" products are available for purchase in several countries around the world. However, the availability of specific items may vary by location. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefliz