• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Do You Wait to Call Recruit?

In summary, the typical waiting period before calling a recruit can vary and is usually 24-48 hours after an initial recruitment event or interview. Factors such as the urgency of the position, availability of the candidate, and company's timeline should be considered when determining when to call a recruit. It is generally best to wait at least the recommended waiting period before following up with a recruit, but there may be exceptions based on individual circumstances. The best way to contact a recruit is through their preferred method of communication and it is important to maintain professionalism and respect in all communication. The frequency of follow-up should be based on individual circumstances and the company's recruitment timeline, typically every 1-2 weeks. However, excessive contact should be avoided to avoid
heat123
Silver Member
I had a customer request info on PC. I sent her a packet yesterday. How long should I wait for her to read eveything and go through it? 2 days a week? I don't want to seem to pushy or eager and call too soon but then at the same time don't want them to lose excitement or interest if I wait to long!

how long would you wait to call to follow up? :rolleyes:

Follow up on Potential RecruitsNext time if there's any possible way, ask to meet with her and bring her a packet and visit for 15 minutes. Assure her that you won't take up much of her time.
When I do mail a packet, I follow up in 2-3 days. I would rather go over it with them than have them reading alone and feeling confused or overwhelmed.

I agree, maybe wait 2-3 days until after she's received it, then call. It's still not too late to do a face to face recruiting interview with her. You can show her a list of all the things you've earned for free so far in your bonuses!! You can always invite her as a guest to your cluster meetings. Our cluster does that all the time and I tell potential recruits that it's a great way to see "behind the scenes" and get a good picture of what kind of support she'd get as a consultant. If she's never hosted a show, encourage her to do that. Not only to be able to buy down the cost of her kit if she decides to join, but because it's also a good way to see what the job is like a little more up close. Good luck!!! :)

What is the typical waiting period before calling a recruit?

The typical waiting period before calling a recruit can vary depending on the specific situation and company policies. However, it is generally recommended to wait at least 24-48 hours before making contact after an initial recruitment event or interview.

What factors should be considered when determining when to call a recruit?

Some factors that should be considered when determining when to call a recruit include the urgency of the position, the availability of the candidate, and the company's recruitment timeline. It is also important to consider the candidate's preferred method of communication and any previous communication or follow-up agreements.

Is it appropriate to follow up with a recruit before the recommended waiting period?

In most cases, it is best to wait at least the recommended waiting period before following up with a recruit. However, if the candidate specifically requested a follow-up or if there is a time-sensitive aspect to the recruitment process, it may be appropriate to reach out sooner. Always consider the individual circumstances and use discretion.

What is the best way to contact a recruit after the initial communication?

The best way to contact a recruit after the initial communication is through their preferred method of communication. This can be determined during the initial contact or through their application materials. It is also important to be professional and respectful in all communication with a recruit.

How often should you follow up with a recruit?

The frequency of follow-up with a recruit should be determined based on the individual circumstances and the company's recruitment timeline. If there is no specific timeline, it is generally recommended to follow up every 1-2 weeks to show continued interest and keep the candidate engaged. However, be sure not to excessively contact a recruit, as this can be perceived as pushy or desperate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • pamlevy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies