• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create an E-Blast with This Amazing Layout from Pampered Chef

In summary, "I Love This Layout" is a free feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to customize their kitchen layout and design. To access it, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Design Your Kitchen" tab. Customers can save their customized layout by creating a Pampered Chef account. While there may be some limitations based on the size and layout of the kitchen, there is no additional cost for using "I Love This Layout".
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I think I'll make it into another e-blast...
http://www.pamperedchef.com/cc/us/pop_ups/mania_pop1.html

I LOVE it! That would be great to have in the newsletter! ;)

I like it too...I was looking for something just like this!

Okay, it's done!

Thanks joy, you r the best!

I still don't understand why PC gave us pictures that are out of focus?!!?

what's out of focus?

PampChefJoy said:
what's out of focus?

the logo on the aprons - the SBRC - the whole thing to me is fuzzy, not a crisp clean photo......or are my eyes getting worse? :eek:

I see what you're saying... it might be that it was originally not meant to be enlarged as much as it was, so it's pixelated...I can run it through sharpening in Photoshop if you want to use it for something else...

whew! glad to know it's not my eyes, I was starting to get worried. Don't worry about it Joy, it just bugs me that it's not a clean photo.

1. What is "I Love This Layout"?

"I Love This Layout" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to customize their kitchen layout and design. It includes a variety of options for organizing and storing kitchen tools and appliances.

2. How do I access "I Love This Layout"?

To access "I Love This Layout", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Design Your Kitchen" tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of layouts and customize them to fit your needs.

3. Can I save my customized layout?

Yes, you can save your customized layout by creating a Pampered Chef account. This will allow you to access your layout from any device and make changes or updates as needed.

4. Are there any limitations to what I can do with "I Love This Layout"?

While there are a variety of options available for customization, there may be some limitations based on the size and layout of your kitchen. If you have any specific questions or concerns, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is there an additional cost for using "I Love This Layout"?

No, "I Love This Layout" is a free feature offered by Pampered Chef. Simply create an account and start customizing your kitchen layout at no extra cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Andrea Gavin