• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Mini Kit Priced at $65!

In summary, the New Consultant Mini Kit priced at $65 is a starter kit for new Pampered Chef consultants. It includes a mini version of the Deep Covered Baker, measuring cups and spoons, a mini bamboo spoonula, order forms, and access to online training and support materials. The kit is customizable with a choice of Deep Covered Baker color. While it does not come with party-specific materials, the products can be used for demonstrations and sales at parties. This kit is only available for new consultants, with other starter kits available for consultants at different levels. Delivery time for the kit is typically 3-5 business days after placing an order.
Flamingo
Gold Member
New Consultant Mini Kit priced at $65!

The Mini Kit includes:

Nine of our hardest working products.

Recipe presentation cards for Three Cheese Garden Pizza and Warm Nutty Carmel Brownies adapted for demonstration with the Mini Kit. (Two additional Mini Kit recipes will be available online).
All the same training materials that are in the New Consultant Kit.
Business materials for four Shows.

Did anyone else get this email?????

WOOHOO , this is great, it raises some ??s though...will the regular kit still be available? Will hosts be able to use the same kit credit with this kit?

I am excited this is here, if only for a short time!

This is an amazing special!! I am so excited that they decided to do this!! I loved the $80 and $100 kit credit, but I like this even better!! WA-HOOO!!

no kit credit for the mini kit

The regular kit will still be available. The mini kit will be perfect for long-time PC fans who don't need everything.

This is going to perfect. I had at least one Recruit Lead today at my booth that was a former consultant considering starting up again. Something like this would be great- plus very affordable (she's military family).

1. What comes in the New Consultant Mini Kit priced at $65?

The New Consultant Mini Kit includes a variety of essential tools and resources to help you get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes a mini version of our iconic Deep Covered Baker, a set of measuring cups and spoons, a mini bamboo spoonula, a pack of order forms, and access to our online training and support materials.

2. Is the New Consultant Mini Kit priced at $65 customizable?

Yes, the New Consultant Mini Kit allows you to select which color of Deep Covered Baker you prefer. You can choose from classic white, vibrant cranberry, or elegant eggplant.

3. Can I use the New Consultant Mini Kit priced at $65 to host a party?

While the New Consultant Mini Kit is designed to help you get started as a consultant, it does not come with any party-specific materials. However, you can use the products included in the kit to demonstrate and sell during your parties.

4. Is the New Consultant Mini Kit priced at $65 only available for new consultants?

Yes, this kit is specifically designed for new consultants who are just starting their Pampered Chef journey. However, we offer a variety of other starter kits for consultants at different levels.

5. How long will it take for me to receive the New Consultant Mini Kit priced at $65?

Once you place your order, it typically takes 3-5 business days for the kit to be processed and shipped. The exact delivery time will depend on your location and shipping method selected at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies