• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Mini Kit Offer: Start Your Own Business for Only $65 | April 1 - June 30

In summary, a new Mini Consultant Kit is being offered from April 1 to June 30 for only $65. It includes nine products, two recipe presentation cards, and business materials for four shows. It does not include a food chopper. There is a 50% New Consultant Kit rebate offer every day this month. New consultants who sign in April will not be able to use the KE month, but will still earn PC$ and will get KE in their fourth month. The regular kit is still available for $155.
heat123
Silver Member
Got an email about a New Mini kit for only $65 in todays harsh economic times!:D Starting
April1 thur June! Here are the details:

In today's economy, more people are looking for ways to replace or supplement their income, and our business opportunity can be the answer for so many. Your March recruiting results already prove that, and the month isn't even finished. Keep sharing this wonderful opportunity and our 50% New Consultant Kit rebate offer every day this month!

At full price, our New Consultant Kit is one of the best values in the industry. But we realize there are people today who need our opportunity and can't afford the $155 investment. That's why starting April 1 through June 30, we also will offer a New Consultant Mini Kit priced at $65!

The Mini Kit includes:

Nine of our hardest working products.

Recipe presentation cards for Three Cheese Garden Pizza and Warm Nutty Carmel Brownies adapted for demonstration with the Mini Kit. (Two additional Mini Kit recipes will be available online).
All the same training materials that are in the New Consultant Kit.
Business materials for four Shows.

Last edited:
Just coming on to post that info!

I LOVE this!:love::love:

I just read it....what an awesome opportunity.

So - I just went and read through the info again, and what I'm wondering is if hosts can still use FPV to start their businesses?

ChefBeckyD said:
So - I just went and read through the info again, and what I'm wondering is if hosts can still use FPV to start their businesses?

That would be NICE if they could!:D:chef::thumbup:

Where can I read up on this? I didn't get the e-mail yet. Is it on CC somewhere? I couldn't find it.

Ha, Ha! Nevermind.....it came just as I posted that... :rolleyes:

Wow! That's a neat idea! I hope they still have another recruiting incentive though, for those who still want to get the regular kit.

Wow, I think that is awesome! How exciting!!!

Ok so disreguard my other thread....

Wow! I think this would be great to keep as an all the time option, I wonder if they are feeling it out to see how it goes? It will be great if they can use the kit credit - get started for $25 - wow! Please post if any of you find confirmation on that. :D

Good point, Tristen, about the kit credit. I am sure it will only apply to the $155 kit. But someone will certainly find that out for sure from HO.

This is SO exciting!!! It's especially great for the PC lovers who already HAVE everything!

$144.75 of the $200 value are products (assuming that is the full size measure all cup).

One more thought, April being KE month, do new consultants get to place a KE order? If so they could buy some of the other items with their first commission!

Heh, I was thinking about sending my April newsletter out a few days early so people can jump on the rebate if they want. I'm glad I haven't sent it out yet, now I have something to add!

Oh my! The mini doesn't have a food chopper!! :eek: Is it possible to do a show without a food chopper?!? j/k

BlessedWifeMommy said:
One more thought, April being KE month, do new consultants get to place a KE order? If so they could buy some of the other items with their first commission!

No. Under the new career plan, consultants have to be active 3 months before KE month, so new consultants who sign in April won't be able to use KE month. But, they will still earn PC$, and will get KE in their 4th month.

I'll tell you what I'm excited about! When I was down with my treatment last year and lost my Directorship all my consultants went to my upline. All of them except 1 have gone inactive and were planning on signing up under me after April 1. Now they can do it a lot easier!! So, I would be contacting inactive consultants who were thinking of maybe getting back in the business!!!!

I was happy to see this...I have 6 recruit leads from a booth this week- that gives me options for them.

With this mini kit, will they still be able to purchase the regular kit after they do their four shows and qualify if they stick with the business. The kit is great for the price but it doesn't offer much for people that plan to stick it out after the 4 shows.

Great idea, but I think the $155 is so much better of a deal

This will be good for past consultants who may be thinking of starting up again, but don't need or want to purchase the full kit.

AZPampered Chef said:
This will be good for past consultants who may be thinking of starting up again, but don't need or want to purchase the full kit.

That is true, or the PC addict that has it all! :chef:

I have a PC junkie that already owns everything in the kit. This would be PERFECT for her!!!! She was on the fence, I wonder if this will help push her over?!?

jcsmilez said:
Heh, I was thinking about sending my April newsletter out a few days early so people can jump on the rebate if they want. I'm glad I haven't sent it out yet, now I have something to add!

I just pasted it onto my April NL to send out next week!:D

heat123 said:
I just pasted it onto my April NL to send out next week!:D

Hee Hee - me too Heather!

ChefBeckyD said:
Hee Hee - me too Heather!

I was wondering if they were going to have a New recruiting annoucement before I sent it out too! lol :love:

Can someone please forward me the email? I'm not feeling the love - don't see it in my inbox :(

I will make up a special blast email and also make a new version of the April newsletter that I just posted today.

PampChefJoy said:
Can someone please forward me the email? I'm not feeling the love - don't see it in my inbox :(

I will make up a special blast email and also make a new version of the April newsletter that I just posted today.

It is on it's way!

I also have a girl on the fence about joining because of the money. She was excited about the rebate, but was worried about the actual upfront investment and not qualifying. I think she will jump on this offer!

~*Heather*~ said:
With this mini kit, will they still be able to purchase the regular kit after they do their four shows and qualify if they stick with the business. The kit is great for the price but it doesn't offer much for people that plan to stick it out after the 4 shows.

I doubt they will be able to purchase the regular kit after they purchase the mini kit.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I doubt they will be able to purchase the regular kit after they purchase the mini kit.

I agree. It comes with the business materials, too. So I doubt they'd send that out if it wasn't for a new contract.

Does anyone know how much the value the business materials, etc at? I'm trying to see where they come up with the $200 value.

PampChefJoy said:
Does anyone know how much the value the business materials, etc at? I'm trying to see where they come up with the $200 value.

Joy - someone posted that the products were $144.75 value- does that help?

BlessedWifeMommy said:
$144.75 of the $200 value are products (assuming that is the full size measure all cup).

I'm assuming they are sending catalogs and the business kit, so that probably makes up the difference.

Yup - thanks... I must have missed that post!I was so tired from staying up late last night that I fell asleep on the couch when I got home, and woke up to this! LOL... Just when I thought I had put the April newsletter to bed!

So are you thinking Mix 'n Scraper or Small Mix 'N Scraper?

PampChefJoy said:
So are you thinking Mix 'n Scraper or Small Mix 'N Scraper?

I thought it looked like the Mix 'n Scraper... it is kind of hard to tell from the picture.

Yeah, but the Small is the one that comes in the regular kit so I assumed the same would be in the mini kit.

PampChefJoy said:
Yeah, but the Small is the one that comes in the regular kit so I assumed the same would be in the mini kit.

That makes sense... I didn't think to look at what came in the regular kit!

You are so dedicated to be working so hard at this! Thanks Joy!

Ps. Joy, I just became a TT fan on FB! :) Thanks you Rock every day, in every way! :p

Hi -

I am really excited about the mini consultant kit. I made this flyer that will still work for the remainder of the month, but also promote the new Mini Consultant Kit Please let me know what you think.

Serving up solutions for today's budgets...

HAVE A PAMPERED DAY!

Mimi M Cahoon
Director and Trainer #461346

Attachments

• Recruiting Flier - Revised March 09 and Mini Consultant Kit - blank consultant info.doc
    132 KB · Views: 510
That's an absolutely beautiful flyer Mimi!

I'm stoked! I think this will be a great incentive for those who already have oodles of products. I think I'll suggest hosting their own show and using FPV and discount to round out their own kit. Plus, they'll have PC$ and KE month if they want anything more. I've emailed the HO asking about Kit Credit for the Mini Kit. I'll post when I have an answer.

It is a great offer for the long-time fans/customers or previous consultants who have everything that's in the big kit already. Now I'm even more excited!

raebates said:
I've emailed the HO asking about Kit Credit for the Mini Kit. I'll post when I have an answer.

Thanks Rae - I was just getting ready to ask if anyone knew because I just closed out a show w/ a gal that opted to use the $40 kc and she's got a TON of products...so this would be perfect for her!!!

FYI - hosts can NOT use the kit credit option for the April recruiting promo.
I just off the phone with someone at HO and they had to put me on hold to verify. Bummer, but understandable since it's already a reduced price.

I am truly excited about this but also very cautious. Is this going to increase the number of "kit nappers"? We use to have a problem with this when the kit was $99; has slowed down quite a bit since it went to $155 in my opinion. A price of $65 is going to be very tempting to a number of them especially when you see the product.

pkd09 said:
I am truly excited about this but also very cautious. Is this going to increase the number of "kit nappers"? We use to have a problem with this when the kit was $99; has slowed down quite a bit since it went to $155 in my opinion. A price of $65 is going to be very tempting to a number of them especially when you see the product.

Maybe that's why it's being rolled out on a "limited time only" basis - to test the waters and see how it plays out?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • janezapchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies