• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Noticed with a Word Cloud T-Shirt | Newsletter Recruiting Tips

what's your job?" And then I could talk to them about it.If the WHY is there, then I, personally, would be like...hmmm, they want me to talk to them about it.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
So I used Wordle to put together this tag cloud for my newsletter recruiting article... I thought it was kinda catchy and sort of different... might get someone's attention and we're coming in between promotions right now so I couldn't think of anything else to put. Didn't want to put a photo of the kit again for the umpteenth time, y'know...

So I was thinking, if I put this on a t-shirt, would that get enough attention to strike up a conversation? Was thinking of adding this to my cafepress store...
http://www.tastytidbits.net/images/wordle.jpg

I think it looks GREAT!! I would wear one....:D

I would wear it if it was on my back.

If it was on the front of my shirt - I don't think I would. Just don't want people staring that intently at my chest. :eek:

I loved this in the newsletter, Joy.

As a T-shirt, I don't know. It's cute, but most people probably wouldn't be comfortable spending so much time reading some else's chest (or, like Becky said, wear it to have someone read it).

It might work, though, as a tote bag!

pampchefsarah said:
It might work, though, as a tote bag!

Ah interesting idea too! I need to go through Cafepress and see what I can slap that design on!

I love it! cafepress that baby!!!!

If you wanted to do a shirt you could make it vertical and on the side. I was playing with something like that to try on one of Vista prints freebies. That style is in right now too. :D

I like the idea of putting it on a tote bag, or on the back of a shirt...and on the front of the shirt (smaller and on the upper left area where a pocket would be...), maybe the words "I Love My Job"...because how many times will you really see THAT on a t-shirt? When people ask about the text on the front, you can turn around and show them everything that comes with the business! :) Let us know if you cafepress this, because I'd probably order one...and maybe a second for my director...she has a birthday coming up!

Katie, that's a great idea!! That would probably start ALOT of conversations.

I love it.. and adding I love my job would be perfect.. What a conversation starter!! Let us all know if it jells. A shirt for some to wear.. and a bag for us "BAG ladies" would be great!! I like the idea of "I love My Job" on the front with the design on the back. Very creative!! But any way will be great.

Joy, your idea combined with Katie's idea is great!

Now, someone educate me on cafepress, please...

Joy, I love the design! Please keep us updated on whatever you do with it. I would definitely buy it (and probably in however many things you put it on! :) )

This would even be great as a sticker to put on the front of Host and/or Recruiting packets.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
This would even be great as a sticker to put on the front of Host and/or Recruiting packets.

Good idea... as soon as I can bang out this recruiting email, I'll upload the pdf of just the graphic to my site so you can download it and print wherever you want.

sklay723 said:
I like the idea of putting it on a tote bag, or on the back of a shirt...and on the front of the shirt (smaller and on the upper left area where a pocket would be...), maybe the words "I Love My Job"...because how many times will you really see THAT on a t-shirt? When people ask about the text on the front, you can turn around and show them everything that comes with the business! :) Let us know if you cafepress this, because I'd probably order one...and maybe a second for my director...she has a birthday coming up!

What do you think sounds better for the front?

"I love my job"
"Ask me why I love my job"
"Why do I love my job?"

My personal favorite is "Why do I love my job?"Joy, with your permission I'd like to copy your graphic and use it as a sticker on some of my materials. Feel free to say no. I'll gladly purchase them from you if you're planning to create stickers for sale.

Last edited:
I agree with Rae - "why do I love my job?". That's really neat looking!!!

I like " I love my job."I feel like more people would be open to asking, "WHY" if that is all I had on my shirt/bag/etc. If the WHY is there, then I, personally, would be like...hmmm, they want me to talk to them about it. Do you know what I mean. I would rather people be like, "ok, I have to ask....what is your job." Either way I am buying it because I LOVE IT AND MY JOB!

I agree with "I Love My Job"...it gets them to ask the question....

I love it! The graphic was so cool in the newsletter. I was clicking on all the words to see where they went! LOL! I like the "I Love My Job"... It would probably create more questions!

ChefBeckyD said:

If it was on the front of my shirt - I don't think I would. Just don't want people staring that intently at my chest. :eek:

And what is wrong with that??? Some of us have more of a "billboard' and some have a "classified" size so it depends on your advertising space.

LOL :p:D

I think "I love my job" is better. I would put that on the front of the tshirt and the woordle on the back.

THANKS JOY!

I like "I love my job".

It is more of a conversation starter...instead of just an outright question.

raebates said:
My personal favorite is "Why do I love my job?"

Joy, with your permission I'd like to copy your graphic and use it as a sticker on some of my materials. Feel free to say no. I'll gladly purchase them from you if you're planning to create stickers for sale.

It's not me, really! Anyone can put one together at wordle.net.... but if you want this specific one, I have it saved as a PDF... but I just got to work and it's on my computer at home, so I will do that tonight. (Keep bugging me if you don't see it posted later)

I've never heard of wordle.net. I was able to copy the image from what you had posted. So, if it's okay with you that I use yours (which is absolutely fabulous), I'm set.

<tapping foot at Rae, with hands on hips>
I posted a link to Wordle a while back. We were having fun playing with it.

[hanging head in shame]I must have missed that thread. I don't look blond, but I act that way sometimes. :)

I played around... I used the words from the "join my team" page on the PWS...

Attachments

• PC_words.jpg
    PC_words.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 416
ChefBeckyD said:

To get people to stare at MY chest I have a BIG F & when I turn around there is a BIG B :eek: :cool:

ChefBeckyD said:

At least if they are staring at your chest you will notice!! LOL.

Then you can ask... "Do you see something on my chest that interest you?"

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA too funny

Veevahchef said:
At least if they are staring at your chest you will notice!! LOL.

Then you can ask... "Do you see something on my chest that interest you?"

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA too funny

Tooooooooooooooooo FUNNY!!!

Here's the wordle pdf

Attachments

• Java Printing.pdf
    32.2 KB · Views: 334
Thanks, Joy. You're a doll.

PampChefJoy said:
So I was thinking, if I put this on a t-shirt, would that get enough attention to strike up a conversation? Was thinking of adding this to my cafepress store...
http://www.tastytidbits.net/images/wordle.jpg

Joy's Cafepress?!?!? Dang, missed that one, now I am going to spend more money...

Joy - can you link your cafepress site?

so, is this shirt available yet? I want one....waaaaaaa

I *think* anyone can take this image and get Cafe Press to make whatever you like :)I LOVE the tote idea!!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I played around... I used the words from the "join my team" page on the PWS...

i love this one!!!
can you email it? or tell me how you did it?

Woops sorry guys, this project got away from me. I couldn't I get a decent camera-ready artwork file out of the wordle site, so I will probably have to recreate it in vector for the best resolution. I will work on that in the next couple of days!

sklay723 said:
maybe the words "I Love My Job"...because how many times will you really see THAT on a t-shirt?

You'd need to put "I love my YOB"...HO was very adamant at NDA about not calling it a job. Besides, it'd get people asking what a YOB was (your own business).

Just my opinion.

Chefstover2 said:
You'd need to put "I love my YOB"...HO was very adamant at NDA about not calling it a job. Besides, it'd get people asking what a YOB was (your own business).Just my opinion.
That's just crazy. It is my job. Even if it's my own business, it's still my job. When I leave my home for a show, I tell my son I am going to work....even he knows it's my job.:rolleyes:Were they serious about that? Like we aren't supposed to do it?EDIT:Actually, if you did it this way, you would have to say "I love my MOB." :) because you would say "I love your own business" - you would say "I love my own business"!

Last edited:
I figured "I love my YOB" was for those living in areas with large Swedish populations.

I'm definitely going with "I love my job!" I think it will cause people to ask their own questions. :)

PampChefJoy said:
Woops sorry guys, this project got away from me. I couldn't I get a decent camera-ready artwork file out of the wordle site, so I will probably have to recreate it in vector for the best resolution. I will work on that in the next couple of days!

Hi Joy,

Yes, I'm having the same trouble getting a clear image (I'm trying to put together a shirt for an awareness walk I'm participating in and coordinating)...can you email me directly [email protected] and let me know how you would get the image transferred into a vector program to fix the resolution.....thanks.

elijahstrust said:
Hi Joy,

Yes, I'm having the same trouble getting a clear image (I'm trying to put together a shirt for an awareness walk I'm participating in and coordinating)...can you email me directly [email protected] and let me know how you would get the image transferred into a vector program to fix the resolution.....thanks.

It won't transfer... I will be recreating it with (hopefully) the same layout.

sklay723 said:

my daughter and i both like this suggestion or maybe pampered chef on the front

irmanator said:
my daughter and i both like this suggestion or maybe pampered chef on the front

Putting PC on it is against policy.

Joy, did you ever get anywhere with this? How do I find your CafePress site?

NooraK said:
Joy, did you ever get anywhere with this? How do I find your CafePress site?

I am wondering this too... I really want one of these shirts!

I'm so sorry guys... this is one of those back burner things that never gets moved to the front! I will work on it this weekend - pinky swear promise!!! :)

<h2>1. What is a word cloud and how does it work?</h2><p>A word cloud is a visual representation of text, with the most frequently used words appearing larger and bolder. It works by analyzing a body of text and identifying the most commonly used words, then displaying them in a visually appealing way.</p><h2>2. How can a word cloud be used for recruiting?</h2><p>A word cloud can be used to create a unique and eye-catching design, such as on a t-shirt, to grab attention and start a conversation about your recruiting efforts. It can also be used in digital marketing materials, such as newsletters or social media posts, to highlight key points and attract potential recruits.</p><h2>3. What is the benefit of using a word cloud for recruiting?</h2><p>The benefit of using a word cloud for recruiting is that it offers a creative and visually appealing way to showcase your company and its values. It can also help to differentiate your recruiting efforts from others and make a lasting impression on potential recruits.</p><h2>4. Can I customize a word cloud to fit my company's branding?</h2><p>Absolutely! Word clouds can be customized in terms of font, color, layout, and the words included. This allows you to tailor the design to match your company's branding and messaging, making it even more effective in capturing attention and representing your company's values.</p><h2>5. Where can I use a word cloud for recruiting purposes?</h2><p>A word cloud can be used in a variety of ways for recruiting, including on t-shirts, in marketing materials, on your company's website, and even in job postings. The key is to find creative and strategic ways to incorporate it into your recruiting efforts to maximize its impact.</p>

1. What is a word cloud and how does it work?

A word cloud is a visual representation of text, with the most frequently used words appearing larger and bolder. It works by analyzing a body of text and identifying the most commonly used words, then displaying them in a visually appealing way.

2. How can a word cloud be used for recruiting?

A word cloud can be used to create a unique and eye-catching design, such as on a t-shirt, to grab attention and start a conversation about your recruiting efforts. It can also be used in digital marketing materials, such as newsletters or social media posts, to highlight key points and attract potential recruits.

3. What is the benefit of using a word cloud for recruiting?

The benefit of using a word cloud for recruiting is that it offers a creative and visually appealing way to showcase your company and its values. It can also help to differentiate your recruiting efforts from others and make a lasting impression on potential recruits.

4. Can I customize a word cloud to fit my company's branding?

Absolutely! Word clouds can be customized in terms of font, color, layout, and the words included. This allows you to tailor the design to match your company's branding and messaging, making it even more effective in capturing attention and representing your company's values.

5. Where can I use a word cloud for recruiting purposes?

A word cloud can be used in a variety of ways for recruiting, including on t-shirts, in marketing materials, on your company's website, and even in job postings. The key is to find creative and strategic ways to incorporate it into your recruiting efforts to maximize its impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
Replies