• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointed with Recruiter | Seeking Guidance and Support in My New Role

In summary, the person did not receive help from their Director or Recruiter. They asked for help multiple times and did not receive any response. They eventually found a different Director and are now doing better.
Kimberlymmj
This is a copy of my post from other wall..I signed under her and she has been of no help to me whatsoever. She is a Director. I called her yesterday and asked her to help me by going to a couple of shoes so I can observe and she was like well you've seen my show. I don't know what I am doing. I didn;t even know I can order the samples on the website for half off. My friend had to tell me, My recruiter was supposed to call me this morning with a person I can observe and nothing. She said she does not like tocall her consultants and be a bother to them.

Can I go under someone else? It's just awkward because I know her cousin and we see eachother in the school, Has anyone else ever had something like this happen? Isn't she supposed to help train me? I know it's a business but some guidence would have been nice.

Find out who HER director is and go to that person for help. It should be on your commission statement. You can get her phone # from the HO.

I didn't get a commission statement yet. Someone told me to go to hospitality.

Hospitality has to be requested through your director. Go to your upline first. You can call Career Solutions (it's one of the options when you call 888-687-2433) to find out who that is.

First you don't need to post this twice. Most of us look at "New Posts" so it will come up.I am so sorry you have not had any help from your Director/Recruiter. I know your frustration! I signed up in November 2007 and for the first 3 months was totally on my own. I didn't even know CS existed either! I got a great Hospitality Director since my Recruiter (who left the business in Feb 2008) and my Director are 3 hours north of me! She has been a great trainer for me and taught me so much. Now that I am building my business, my Director is having weekly coaching calls with me. My HD is the greatest and has done 2 three-way calls with potential recruits with me. I encourage you to find out when New Consultant training is in your area. We have a group of 5 directors who work together on the ones here. They take turns doing the demo and other training each month. My HD even has invited me and my recruits to go to Shows with her. If your Director/Recruiter won't, the only way to "change" recruiters is to stay inactive for 6 months and re-sign under someone else. At this point, don't do that. Try to talk to your Director and explain to her that you WANT her help and want to LEARN what makes her so successful so you can be as well! I know it sounds like "buttering her up/flattery" but you know, you really want those things!Just know we all are here for you and will help you all we can. Go on the PC website and take all the courses offered and you'll learn even more!

Kimberlymmj said:
Can I go under someone else?

Unfortunately, this is the one thing you cannot change (unless you go inactive long enough to drop from the roles completely and then start all over with someone else...and buy a new kit).

Most consultants don't understand this when they sign. I personally wish it was included in the sign-up agreement. (Please don't anyone flame me for that comment.) I just think recruits should know this up front.

How many times has someone signed up with a family member or 'friend' (acquaintance really) without understanding the impact that person can have on their success or failure. Thank goodness for sites like this where we look out for each other and provide both resources and support.

In the meantime Kimberly, you can send an email to your director letting her know you would like periodic phone coaching during your new consultant period (first 90 days) and ask if she is willing to provide that. This at least gives you a written record of having asked her for what as a director she should be willing to provide. Afterwards, let it go. If she is willing to help, great; if not, move forward without her. We are all independent and she can therefore choose how she wishes to provide support.

Next, turn your attention to the on-line courses on Consultant's Corner and also read thru the Consultant's Policies (in the frequent links box). PC does provide some amazing training via the web. You also can research some great ideas and lessons learned here.

Last edited:
Actually --call HO speak to a career solutions supervisor--If there is nothing in and you are willing to tell them what you posted--You will be surprised- I believe in miracles-I too started this way it was so bad-my recruiter told our Director to tell me not to call her---
I was on my own from the start--So I put myself in contact with TPC achiever hot shots and went on tour seeing successful people do party's--
I promoted very fast- and realized shame on them--I was going forward and not waiting for there help--the truth is no one owes us anything--Take charge take all the online classes== tell people on here where you live and I bet someone would be thrilled to have you at a party ---I sure hope you get the results you are looking for -TRULY starting out on your own--is what you make it--Kick but and you too can earn it all-----go for it!!

What should I do if I am upset with my recruiter?

If you are upset with your recruiter, the first step is to communicate your concerns with them directly. Schedule a meeting or phone call to discuss your frustrations and try to come to a resolution. If the issue cannot be resolved, you can reach out to their supervisor or HR department for further assistance.

What are some common reasons for being upset with a recruiter?

Some common reasons for being upset with a recruiter include feeling misled or misinformed about job opportunities, lack of communication or follow-up, and unprofessional behavior. It is important to address these issues with your recruiter to find a solution.

How can I make sure my recruiter is meeting my needs?

To ensure your recruiter is meeting your needs, clearly communicate your expectations and preferences from the beginning. Keep them updated on any changes or updates to your job search criteria and provide feedback on their performance. Regular and open communication is key to a successful recruiter-candidate relationship.

Can I switch recruiters if I am not satisfied with my current one?

Yes, you can switch recruiters if you are not satisfied with your current one. You can reach out to a different recruiting agency or ask to work with a different recruiter within the same agency. However, make sure to address your concerns with your current recruiter before making the switch.

What can I do if my recruiter is not finding me suitable job opportunities?

If your recruiter is not finding you suitable job opportunities, you can discuss your concerns with them and provide them with more specific job search criteria. You can also reach out to other recruiters or search for job opportunities on your own. It is important to communicate and work together with your recruiter to find the best job opportunities for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kimberlymmj
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Juddel
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom