• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Request to Extend Sales Promo at HO - Need Email Address

In summary, the reason for requesting an extension of the sales promo at HO is to provide customers with more time to take advantage of special offers and discounts, which will help increase sales and promote products further. The current sales promo at HO is set to end on [insert date], and the proposed new end date for the extended sales promo is [insert date]. To extend the sales promo at HO, an email must be sent to the appropriate department at headquarters with the request and proposed new end date, and all promotional materials and online listings must be updated accordingly. There will be no changes to the current discounts and offers during the extended sales promo at HO, as the extension is solely to give customers more time to take advantage of these deals.
c00p
Gold Member
Hoping someone has this info because I've looked on CC, in my binders, planners, etc. and I can't find an email address for the Sales department at HO. I'm wanting to contact someone - and NOT customer service - urging them to consider rolling over the current recruiting promo (50% rebate) into April. I've had a great response to it this month and I know I could get even more if they would extend it!!!!

I love this idea. I was just thinking this morning if there would be a great recruiting promotion in April. Sorry I don't have an email to share. :grumpy:

You could email Jean Jonas[email protected]

I'll try email Jean....and we'll see what happens! I know that they tend to plan these things way out in advance, but dang it, this is the best one they've had in YEARS and I've already had 4 sign this month with 2 others still seriously thinking about it!!!

Ok, I've sent the email to Jean, not expecting anything to come of it.....but we'll see!

What is the reason for requesting an extension of the sales promo at HO?

The reason for requesting an extension of the sales promo at HO is to provide our customers with more time to take advantage of the special offers and discounts. This will also help increase sales and promote our products further.

When is the current sales promo at HO set to end?

The current sales promo at HO is set to end on [insert date].

What is the proposed new end date for the extended sales promo at HO?

The proposed new end date for the extended sales promo at HO is [insert date].

What steps need to be taken to extend the sales promo at HO?

To extend the sales promo at HO, we need to send an email to the appropriate department at our headquarters with the request and proposed new end date. We also need to ensure that all promotional materials and online listings are updated accordingly.

Will there be any changes to the current discounts and offers during the extended sales promo at HO?

No, the current discounts and offers will remain the same during the extended sales promo at HO. This extension is solely to give our customers more time to take advantage of these deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • Jules711