• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoo!! and Looking for Experienced Guidance...

In summary, my friend is moving to PC and is taking advantage of the March rebate deal. She will be submitting her show as her first and is looking for advice on how to best guide her. She is also excited for her new venture and wants to make sure she gets the best possible rebate.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
OK so some of you may know that up till now I have only signed kit nappers. Well after being friends for over 3 years and doing a 3rd cooking show on Tuesday night my good friend. has decided to give PC a try! She will be taking advantage of the march rebate deal.

Now... I am looking at how best to guide her. We have not yet closed her show. She will be signing on Tuesday next week. Is there a way to hold her current show and submit it as her first? She does want to do a kick off show and had 1 firm booking from her show. She has many who are willing to do shows for her. She is nailing down dates now.

I am more excited for her than I know how to express and wan't to make sure she gets the rebate. She after the initial shows only want's to do 1-2 a month as she has many other comitments. (totally fine by me, I think she will do gteat and am pleased she is giving it a try!)

I await your experienced advice in this area!

Technically, you did the show, you make the money. That was very clear in the Policies and Procedures.

you do the show, she gets the bookings. this is the way my director does it and how I will do it also (if I ever get anyone to sign)

Ok that is fine... Now I am wondering the best way to do her kick off show... I never did one, and heve never dealt with this. I do know consultant hosted shows have different benefits. Would it be better to do it like a mystery host show?

Any ideas?

FYI... I hate feeling so needy! I am looking for ideas from those of you more experienced at this than I am.

I would not to a mystery host for grand opening, but I did hear on a training tape the other day to plan 2 grand opening shows!! This way more people would be able to attend (if they can't make one date, they could do the other)

The only difference on consultant hosted shows is that she does not get commission on anything she purchases with the discount. She still gets host special, free products, and half price items. Also, she does not qualify for booking benefits for any shows booked from hers.I have a done a handful of kickoffs. I help the consultant with the opening and closing, but SHE MUST DO THE DEMO.Oh, and then I help with checkout. I do the first 3-4, modeling the full service checkout, and then sit with her as she does the rest. I also usually bring some door prizes since new consultants don't get any in their kits.

One thing that Duska Mills does, is she does the show, gets the commision, nhostess(recruit) gets the bookings, and she will give the new consultant the outside orders from her show, since she got them- She does not tell her that before the show though, only upon closing the show. I like this idea- That way she can use the outside orders as a catalog show, her first show .

I know you probably are looking for advice from seasoned recruiters, but I'll give my 2 cents anyway. ;)I would have her do her kick-off show--being that she needs to be the consultant and submit it herself. Help her along the way, as needed. I wouldn't have her do a mystery host show as her kick-off, because she will probably want the opportunity to have some host benefits to increase her products that she owns. My kick-off show I used the half-price item to get my FC set, and the FPV to get other essentials for being a new consultant (TTA, large grooved cutting board, etc.) She doesn't get the booking benefit, but the other benefits are still so great. :) After that, she can always do a mystery host catalog show or something if she's having a hard time getting bookings.

As others have said, you did the show so you are the consultant for it.

When I have a host sign I give her all the bookings. She gets either a kit credit and/or free products from the show. I give her all the outside orders to submit as her first catalog show (unless she needs some of those sales to hit a level and WANTS to hit that level).

As far as helping with their intro show I have never done that. I would have been very uncomfortable with my director being there for mine and if someone asks about me being there I tell them that but that I would come if they wanted me. So far they all agree that they want to do it without me there. I do consultant/host coach them a lot before that show though.

Have her put in her mother/sister/hubby as the Co-Host for her own Grand Opening and then she can get the booking benefit through them!

pcchefjane said:
Have her put in her mother/sister/hubby as the Co-Host for her own Grand Opening and then she can get the booking benefit through them!

She can NOT do that! First of all consultants can not have co-hosts. Second, if the host lives with the consultant the same rule applies for them as the consultant.

BethCooks4U said:
She can NOT do that! First of all consultants can not have co-hosts. Second, if the host lives with the consultant the same rule applies for them as the consultant.

This is true, but there is nothing to say that the new consultant has to be the host for their first show. My Mom hosted one for me.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
This is true, but there is nothing to say that the new consultant has to be the host for their first show. My Mom hosted one for me.

That is correct - you do not have to host your first show. Anyone can host for you but to say someone else is hosting just to get extra benefits is not being ethical.

BethCooks4U said:
That is correct - you do not have to host your first show. Anyone can host for you but to say someone else is hosting just to get extra benefits is not being ethical.

I agree. I can only hope that new recruits are ethical.

What is "Wahoo!!" and why is it important?

"Wahoo!!" is a term used by Pampered Chef to describe the excitement and enthusiasm that comes with being a part of our team. It represents the fun, supportive, and rewarding environment we strive to create for our consultants.

What kind of guidance can experienced consultants provide?

Experienced consultants can offer valuable insights and knowledge about the Pampered Chef business, including tips for success, best practices, and personal experiences. They can also provide guidance on specific products, techniques, and strategies for building a successful business.

How do I find an experienced consultant to mentor me?

We have a network of experienced consultants who are eager to share their knowledge and help new consultants succeed. You can reach out to your upline or contact our customer service team for assistance in finding a mentor.

Do I have to pay for guidance from an experienced consultant?

No, there is no additional cost for receiving guidance from an experienced consultant. It is part of the support and resources we offer to all of our consultants to help them grow their business.

How can I become an experienced consultant and mentor for others?

To become an experienced consultant and mentor, you must achieve certain milestones and qualifications within the Pampered Chef business. These include reaching certain sales goals, building a team, and completing training and development programs. Speak to your upline or contact customer service for more information on how to become an experienced consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • KarenMarie