• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Effective Tips for Following Up After a Job & Education Fair

In summary, the best way to follow up after a job and education fair is to reach out to recruiters or representatives within 24-48 hours, send a thank-you note or email, personalize your communication, and tailor your follow-up to each company. It is acceptable to reach out to multiple companies, and if you do not hear back, do not be discouraged and consider reaching out again or continuing your job search.
caraighan
Gold Member
well..... it's kinda urgent! :eek:

I set up at a job & education fair this weekend and now I have all these people to call back....

It's embarrassing but I don't really know what to say!

I was thinking something like...

Hi, this is Maria with the Pampered Chef. I met you at the job fair this weekend and I gave you some information to take a look at. Did you have a chance to review it?

do you have any questions?

then what???!!!

Hi so-and-so, this is xxxx. We met at the Job & Education Fair when you stopped by my Pampered Chef booth. I really enjoyed meeting you and learning about your goals to (personalize here with the notes you took). I'd love to discuss how I can help you meet those goals by having fun a few hours a week teaching great recipes to others, and letting them experience our marvelous kitchen tools.

Or, something like that!

most of them put down that they were interested in selling PC and were given recruiting info. Now whether they follow through is another question when it comes to spending $155!

Ah, but it's March!! They can get 1/2 that refunded. They can also use the kit credit if they book a show.

Another thought is to have a three-way call with your director. It's a wonderful way to learn just what to say.

1. What is the best way to follow up after a job and education fair?

The best way to follow up after a job and education fair is to reach out to the recruiters or representatives you met at the fair within 24-48 hours. This shows your eagerness and interest in the opportunities presented at the fair.

2. Should I send a thank-you note or email after the fair?

Yes, it is highly recommended to send a thank-you note or email to the recruiters or representatives you met at the fair. This not only shows your gratitude for their time, but it also allows you to reiterate your interest in the company and the positions discussed.

3. How can I stand out during the follow-up process?

One way to stand out during the follow-up process is to personalize your communication with the recruiters or representatives. Mention specific details from your conversation at the fair and how you can contribute to the company's goals and values. Additionally, consider sending a handwritten thank-you note to make a lasting impression.

4. Is it appropriate to reach out to multiple companies after the fair?

Yes, it is acceptable to reach out to multiple companies after the fair. However, make sure to tailor your follow-up communication to each company and position. This shows your genuine interest and understanding of the company's needs.

5. What should I do if I do not hear back from a company after following up?

If you do not hear back from a company after following up, do not be discouraged. It is common for recruiters and representatives to receive a high volume of follow-up communication after a fair. You can try reaching out again after a week or two, or continue your job search and keep an eye out for future opportunities with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • caraighan