• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Will Be a Team Leader April 1St!

In summary, Sharon is working on recruiting more people and is still working on getting to the director. She has a new recruit signing this week and is still working on getting to the director.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I signed another recruit last night. Wahoo!

I have more people I am following up with this weekend.

Congratulations Laurie!

Congratulations. I was totally on track and excited. I had even ordered my new business cards from Vista with Team leader on them and then the downline from my one "senior consultant" went inactive on the 1st! Frustrating. But I'm still working on it. I'll make it happen yet.

I'm working on it too. Maybe that's why I've been so reluctant to order new business cards! :D I have 3 potentials in the hopper. One is going to sign she just can't seem to do it yet. The other 2 expressed interest in past and I'm trying to sell them on March rebate! My director has been on me to order cards because the ones I have from VISTA print have my website wrong(my error) At least they were free besides shipping!!:) LOL My goal is to be team leader by april 1st with all 3 recruits but I'll take senior consultant if need be!!:)

pcsharon1 said:
Congratulations. I was totally on track and excited. I had even ordered my new business cards from Vista with Team leader on them and then the downline from my one "senior consultant" went inactive on the 1st! Frustrating. But I'm still working on it. I'll make it happen yet.

You only need 2 active consultants to be TL, they do not have to have anyone underneath them.

wadesgirl said:
You only need 2 active consultants to be TL, they do not have to have anyone underneath them.

I know I only need 2 to be a team leader but I still want all 3 to sign then I only need one to have recruit requirements for DIsney!:D Not that I'm not gonna keep trying after I've got 4 still want to get to director and beyond!! :D

I know, but I was thinking that the one consultant under me is going through a lot of moving and things with the military and may not always meet the requirement to be active each month for the next several months. So I was thinking that if I had them both then that line would stay active. Just my thought process - but I have a new recruit signing this week so I'm still good. Now to just push on to director.

Keep up the good work Sharon!

1. How do I become a Team Leader on April 1st?

To become a Team Leader on April 1st, you must first meet the qualifications set by Pampered Chef, which includes having at least $1,250 in personal sales and a team of at least three active consultants. Once you meet these requirements, you can apply to become a Team Leader through your consultant portal.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Team Leader on April 1st?

Becoming a Team Leader on April 1st comes with many benefits, such as a higher commission rate, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives. You will also have the chance to build and lead your own team, which can provide a sense of pride and accomplishment.

3. Can I still become a Team Leader if I don't meet the qualifications by April 1st?

If you don't meet the qualifications to become a Team Leader on April 1st, you can still work towards achieving them and apply to become a Team Leader at a later date. Pampered Chef has a rolling promotion system, so there is no set deadline for becoming a Team Leader.

4. Will I be provided with support and training as a new Team Leader?

Yes, as a new Team Leader, you will receive support and training from both your upline (the consultant who recruited you) and from Pampered Chef itself. There are resources available, such as training videos and mentorship programs, to help you succeed in your new role.

5. What are the responsibilities of a Team Leader on April 1st?

As a Team Leader on April 1st, your main responsibilities include supporting and leading your team of consultants, helping them reach their personal and team goals, and ensuring they have the resources and training they need to succeed. You will also be responsible for managing team meetings and communication, as well as maintaining your own personal sales and reaching your own goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefannie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Becca_in_MD