• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Potential in Zip Code......

So in summary, the recruit is concerned about how many other consultants might live in the 55301 zip code in Minnesota. She is excited at the thought but scared at the same time - which is right where she should be actually, so I guess there really isn't a problem.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have a potential recruit that lives in the 55301 zip code in Minnesota. She is concerned about how many other consultants might be living there.

First, how to I help alleviate this concern and second is anyone in that area that can give me a some info on how many people are actively working in that area. It's Otsego just outside Minneapolis.

Thanks

It doesn't really matter how many consultants are in one area, it's how you work your personal business. I hardly ever do shows in the area that I live in!

Pampered Chef doesn't release statistics about how many consultants are in an area.

Honestly, there are a ton of consultants around me, but it doesn't hurt my business. Most of them would be considered hobbiests, and only do 1-2 shows a month, if that.

I know, I've told her both of those things but she is still leary of there being too many. She is excited at the thought but scared at the same time - which is right where she should be actually, so I guess there really isn't a problem. Since she is a really good friend I guess I am handling her differently than I would any other recruit and I shouldn't be.

I live less than an hr from this town. Truthfully she is so close to 2 major metropolitian areas I would not worry about it. It is not how many cons. there are it is who she knows and is she willing to invite all of those people to host?

That is her main issue. She is fairly new there and doesn't know a lot of people. So she would simply be starting with the neighbors and trying to work her way up from there. She's still considering.

Here's another take on it. I live 45 mins from HO. You would think that every one around here would know about PC. You know what? At almost EVERY show I do, there is someone there who is there for the first time!Business is everywhere!

pcsharon1 said:
That is her main issue. She is fairly new there and doesn't know a lot of people. So she would simply be starting with the neighbors and trying to work her way up from there. She's still considering.

That was me too. I just started with a few friends and a few and worked at it. If she is willing to work it and think outside the box she can do it.

DebbieJ said:
Here's another take on it. I live 45 mins from HO. You would think that every one around here would know about PC. You know what? At almost EVERY show I do, there is someone there who is there for the first time!

Business is everywhere!

I loved how at NC last year they showed the map of a neighborhood in Chicago. You would think with HO being right there it would be saturated with consultants. But there were several blocks that had never hosted a party before.

What is "I Have a Potential in Zip Code......"?

"I Have a Potential in Zip Code......" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to search for and connect with potential customers in a specific zip code. This tool helps consultants expand their customer base and grow their business.

How do I access "I Have a Potential in Zip Code......"?

To access "I Have a Potential in Zip Code......", log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "I Have a Potential in Zip Code......" under the "Marketing Tools" section.

Can I search for potential customers in multiple zip codes?

Yes, you can search for potential customers in up to 5 zip codes at a time. This allows you to expand your reach and connect with customers in different areas.

What information is provided for potential customers in "I Have a Potential in Zip Code......"?

The "I Have a Potential in Zip Code......" tool provides basic contact information for potential customers, including their name, address, and phone number. It also indicates whether they have previously made a purchase from Pampered Chef and if they have a consultant assigned to them.

Is there a cost to use "I Have a Potential in Zip Code......"?

There is no additional cost to use "I Have a Potential in Zip Code......". It is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant account and can be accessed at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • futurechefinPA