• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Consultant Checklist? Help Me Out!

In summary, the New Consultant Checklist includes all the necessary steps, training materials, business supplies, and product samples for new consultants to start their Pampered Chef business. It can be accessed through your online consultant account and is mandatory for all new consultants to complete within 30 days. It can also be customized to fit individual needs.
c00p
Gold Member
Well, since I can't go over to the Director's side anymore and I'm not officially a director yet, I'm hoping y'all can help me out!!! I've had 3 new recruits sign up this month, and looks like I might have 3-4 more (yippee!!!). HOWEVER, with all of these signing up so closely together I'm feeling a wee bit stretched. I'm looking for some sort-of checklist that I can give to them almost as homework. I would like it to have all of the things that they need to focus on in their first 30 days. If someone has something like that, will you please let me know????? Thanks soooooo much!!!

This might help. I got this while at Leadership. I like it because it is not a dense page of instructions and it is fun for them.

Attachments

• new consultant tic tac toe[1].doc
    89.5 KB · Views: 571
I LOVE this- Thanks for posting !!!

This is great - thank you for posting it. It's not too overwhelming and goes over the basics.

This is great - thanks for the post! I think I am even going to put it out to my two recruits that aren't new, as well as the one that is signing this week.

I have already sent it out to the 5 new recruits we have on our team.

This is what I use. It is updated with the current specials.

Attachments

• new consultants-Sarao.doc
    26 KB · Views: 487
Great Julie! I'm so glad I asked about this and I soooo appreciate y'all sharing!!

1. What is included in the New Consultant Checklist?

The New Consultant Checklist includes all the necessary steps and materials for new consultants to start their business with Pampered Chef. This includes training materials, business supplies, and product samples.

2. How do I access the New Consultant Checklist?

The New Consultant Checklist can be accessed through your online consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "New Consultant Checklist" tab to view and complete the tasks.

3. Is the New Consultant Checklist mandatory?

Yes, the New Consultant Checklist is mandatory for all new consultants to complete. It ensures that you have all the necessary tools and knowledge to successfully start your Pampered Chef business.

4. How long do I have to complete the New Consultant Checklist?

You have 30 days from the date you sign up as a consultant to complete the New Consultant Checklist. However, it is recommended to complete it as soon as possible so you can start your business and begin earning income.

5. Can I customize the New Consultant Checklist to fit my needs?

Yes, the New Consultant Checklist can be customized to fit your individual needs. You can add or remove tasks as needed to ensure you have everything you need to start your business successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlynn424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • AJPratt