• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can two Pampered Chef consultants share a business and still make it work?

In summary, the host at a recent cooking show was interested in the wedding registry, booking a show, and signing up. Her family just relocated here within the last 6 months and they've just gotten into a low income house. She REALLY wants to do join but finally decided (along with her husband) that it's too much of a risk since they just barely qualified for this house. They don't want to loose it and have to move as they wanna save for a house to buy. So, they are at the stage of "yes, but....". They are just working on the registry and the cooking show. Her BF says, call Laura and she just how she does. The host needs the benefits that come with a job
lauradahl
Here is something I wanna pick your brains about.

At a recent cooking show for my host, "S", a SAHM, "E", was interested in the wedding registry, booking a show and signing up. Too good to be true, right? Well, I have her registry online now, she booked a show to co-host with friend and we've talked about the opportunity. Her family just relocated here within the last 6 months. They've just gotten into a low income house that they had to qualify for. She REALLY wants to do join but finally decided (along with her husband) that it's too much of a risk since they just barely qualified for this house. They don't want to loose it and have to move as they wanna save for a house to buy. So, we are at the stage of "yes, but....". So we're just working on the registry and the cooking show.

Now fast forward to today. The host, "S", received her "pink slip" from her job and is jobless. Her BF (bless his heart) says, call Laura and she just how she does. Well "S", needs the benefits that come with a job (medical, dental etc.) so she tells him "marry me and gimme insurance and that'd be a good idea". That's the funny little part of the story. She is going to host another party in the next couple of months and wanted me to know that is still confirmed. So I send her the info on the specials coming up and just for kicks I send her the current March promotion and a little letter I found here from Crystal Patton ;);) called "Kitnappers Wanted". I tell her to show this to her BF and maybe he would just marry her, she would have insurance and we'd all be happy. I then mentioned that was me being silly, but I would be more than happy to answer any questions they might have.

I get a note from "S" today and she says it is something that she just might be interested in...down the road. She wants to job search a little before making a firm decision.

So....now I start thinking. What if they could "consult" together. Do they both join? Get their own kits....work independently...together...independently together? How could this work. If "E" could do 1 show a month....maybe 2, that should keep her income low enuf to make their family situation work. If "E" had too many hosts interested, she could share with "S" and they would both be happy? Heck, I'd be happy too.

Guys.......my mind is on FF here and I can't slow down. I would love to help both of them...just not sure if this would work so I'm counting on a little bit of brain storming here on CS to see what you think.

Why couldnt they help each other out? My mom and I (i recruited her) will give each other a show if we are busy that day (like a craft, vendor, or even cooking) and we help each other out at shows. I also know Longaberger ladies who always work together. Maybe the one could recruit the other- maybe whoever wants to really build a business recruit the other. Than one is a Senior Consultant- which would reallly help you out too. Hope this helps

There are teams here on CS. I think if they worked out a detailed plan of how to keep things fair, legal, etc. then I don't see why it couldn't work.

Now the one that qualified for low income housing, thats touchy since I don't know your state's regs. on jobs, qualifications, etc. for low income housing.

What are the benefits of working as a team as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Working as a team as a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to share knowledge, skills, and resources with other consultants. It also helps you reach a wider audience and generate more sales. Additionally, working as a team can provide emotional support and motivation to achieve your business goals.

How can I find other consultants to work with as a team?

You can find other consultants to work with by attending local Pampered Chef events, joining online consultant groups, and reaching out to other consultants in your network. You can also ask your upline or mentor for recommendations on potential team members.

What strategies can we use to work effectively as a team?

To work effectively as a team, it's important to establish clear communication channels, delegate tasks based on each team member's strengths, and set specific goals and deadlines. Regular team meetings and check-ins can also help ensure everyone is on the same page and working towards the same objectives.

How can we handle conflicts or disagreements within our team?

Conflicts and disagreements are bound to happen in any team, but it's important to address them in a professional and respectful manner. Encourage open communication and actively listen to each team member's perspective. If needed, involve a neutral third party to help mediate the situation and find a resolution that benefits the team as a whole.

Are there any incentives or rewards for working as a team?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and rewards for consultants who work as a team. These can include bonuses, recognition, and exclusive training opportunities. Additionally, when your team collectively reaches certain sales or recruiting goals, you can earn rewards such as free products, discounts, or even trips to exotic locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • Lexif424