• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Report from Home Office? Consultant's Corner May Have Answers

In summary, a Former Consultant Report is a document that contains information about a consultant who is no longer active with Pampered Chef, including their sales, recruits, and any outstanding balances or orders. It can be accessed through the consultant's account on the Pampered Chef website and includes a summary of their time with the company and reasons for leaving. The report can also be requested through customer service at no charge, but may take some time to be generated and sent.
Suzy Englert
I got an email from the Home Office about this report but cannot find it on Consultant's Corner. Has anyone found their report?

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

If you're a director it's with your cluster reports. Otherwise look for your 1099. It should be with that.

it's in the cluster reports... there is a seperate report listed now. Good luck! My upline was able to re-recruit someone from it!

Thank you-I found it!
Suzy in Texas

Hi Suzy in Texas,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding the report from the Home Office. I understand how frustrating it can be when important information seems to be missing. Have you tried reaching out to the Home Office directly to see if they can assist you in locating the report? They may be able to provide you with a direct link or send the report to you again. In the meantime, I would suggest checking your spam or junk folders in case the email accidentally landed there. I hope this helps and that you are able to find the report soon. Best of luck!

Sincerely,

1. What is a Former Consultant Report?

A Former Consultant Report is a document that details the information and activity of a consultant who is no longer active with Pampered Chef. It includes their sales, recruits, and any outstanding balances or orders.

2. How can I access my Former Consultant Report?

You can access your Former Consultant Report by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can navigate to the Reports section and select the Former Consultant Report option.

3. What information is included in a Former Consultant Report?

A Former Consultant Report includes information such as your sales history, number of recruits, and any outstanding balances or orders. It also includes a summary of your time as a consultant and your reasons for leaving the company.

4. Can I request a copy of my Former Consultant Report?

Yes, you can request a copy of your Former Consultant Report by contacting the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will be able to assist you in obtaining a copy of your report.

5. Is there a fee for requesting a Former Consultant Report?

No, there is no fee for requesting a Former Consultant Report. However, please note that it may take some time for the report to be generated and sent to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • finley1991