• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Recruiting Interviews in One Day!

In summary, Jane has three recruiting appointments set up for this month and is meeting with one for lunch with her 2 year olds and one at her house at 7. Steph has signed 2 in the last 2 weeks and is close to directorship. Jane has 4 active recruits and is hopeful that after Wednesday, she will have 7. Steph has signed 3 in the last 2
janezapchef
Gold Member
Wednesday I have THREE recruiting appointments set up! I don't have a lot of time this week because I am going out to Colorado to see my brother Thursday through Tuesday. These 3 people want to sign up (none know each other at all and are all from different places) this month, and the only time working for anyone seems to be Wednesday! So, I'll be meeting one for lunch with our 2 year olds. One I'll see at 5:30, and another I am meeting at her house at 7! Please, keep your fingers crossed (and maybe say a little prayer ;) ) for me!
Thanks,
Jane :)

That is so awesome Jane!
I just signed 2 in the last 2 weeks! Congrats on your interviews! Let us know how it goes!

So, how close to directorship are you Steph? It's got to be close, right?

Hey Jane good luck - I'm sure the adrenaline will carry you and you'll have those people chomping at the bit to sign.

Congrats to you Steph!

janezapchef said:
So, how close to directorship are you Steph? It's got to be close, right?

I signed number 4 today...although for me to feel comfortable in a director position, they all have to actually be DOING something every month! LOL
I signed 2 in Oct, they both submit just enough every other month...we'll see how these last 2 can do...I am trying to coach them as much as possible, but there's only so much I can do for them...LOL I am in regular contact with them all though...

What about you Jane, how many do you have now?

Well, today, I have 3 technically active, though, two are brand new and haven't turned anything in yet. I have high-hopes for both though -- I know one has had 2 shows, just not submitted yet. I also have one who is currently inactive telling me she might have a show this month. So, that would make 4 active. Hopefully, after Wednesday, I have 7! The cool thing is one of mine is already a senior consultant on the new plan, and 3 of the newbies/possible recruits have people they are talking to as well. I can smell it (again)!

That is awesome for you and for them! Good job!

Good job Jane, that is so awesome!

Congrats Jane!! The end of February and this month have been exciting for me too. I've signed 3 since Feb. 28th and I'm meeting with another person today. I love these promos going on.....now if we can just get them all to qualify and to stay active....and to get the others on our teams to remain active.....

Congrats to all of you!

Congrats Jane- how did you meet these 3 people?

heather223 said:
Congrats Jane- how did you meet these 3 people?

Thanks, Heather! So far so good here -- the first interview resulted in a signed recruit! Two more to go!

As for how I met them, the one that just signed I met at a show last Friday. The one I'm meeting at 5:30 is a guy who came with his mom to our bingo last week. And, the one I'm meeting at 7 is a past host who actually used her FPV as $40 kit credit but hasn't signed yet. Fingers crossed here!:sing:

You go girl! Email me and let me know how the other 2 go!

Way to go Jane! That is awesome.

Ok, so, the results are in! I officially signed 1 out of the 3! Yay! The second interview went very well, and the guy plans to sign. We left it at he definitely wants to sign, he just doesn't know when. He is having surgery at the end of the month and wants to see how long the recovery time is expected to be before he starts his first 30 days. I'm totally fine with that! I figure April will probably have a great recruiting incentive too! I think both of these two will be very good consultants -- both asked how soon they can book shows and had people they have already talked to set to book them -- a good sign! Now, #3 of the 3, not so great! Basically, I was stood up! I called at 5:30 to double check that 7 would be good tonight. She switched it to 8:00. So, at 8, I showed up and she wasn't there. She lives kind of close by and I had forgotten my phone, so, I let her teenage son know I'd be right back. I got back at 8:20 and didn't bother going to the door because I didn't see her car. At 8:30, I figured I might as well knock. She STILL wasn't there! So, I called, her son called, her daughter called -- no answer! At this point, I am just hoping something didn't happen to her! And, at the same time, I'm pretty peeved!

Oh well, in the time "wasted", I made some calls and booked two shows and a catalog show!

So, all in all, it was a good day!

Jane! That is awesome! Way to go girl!!!

Jane that is awesome! You had a very productive day today.

Wow that's GREAT!! Keep up the good work!! You're on a roll!!!

What is "3 Recruiting Interviews in One Day!"?

"3 Recruiting Interviews in One Day!" is a job interview format where a candidate participates in three back-to-back interviews with different recruiters on the same day.

How does "3 Recruiting Interviews in One Day!" differ from traditional job interviews?

In traditional job interviews, a candidate typically meets with one interviewer at a time on different days. With "3 Recruiting Interviews in One Day!", a candidate can complete multiple interviews in one day, saving time and potentially speeding up the hiring process.

Why would a company choose to conduct "3 Recruiting Interviews in One Day!"?

A company may choose to conduct "3 Recruiting Interviews in One Day!" to streamline the interview process and make it more efficient. It also allows them to compare candidates side by side and make faster hiring decisions.

What can I expect during "3 Recruiting Interviews in One Day!"?

During "3 Recruiting Interviews in One Day!", you can expect to meet with three different recruiters, each with their own set of questions and evaluation criteria. This format may also involve a mix of traditional and behavioral interviews, as well as potential skills assessments or role-playing scenarios.

How should I prepare for "3 Recruiting Interviews in One Day!"?

To prepare for "3 Recruiting Interviews in One Day!", you should research the company and the role you are interviewing for, practice common interview questions, and make sure you have a clear understanding of your own skills and experiences. It's also important to get a good night's sleep and arrive early to the interviews.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Jolie_Paradoxe