• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard the New PC Recruiting Radio Ad?

In summary, my brother thinks that PC is stepping up their advertising campaign and he isn't sure if it was PC. It seems that upper level directors have the okay to do radio and TV ads, but they still have to get approval from HO.
heat123
Silver Member
My brother called me today asking if I had heard PCs radio ad for recruiting? I haven't heard it yet, anyone else hear it?

Nope, but I don't think it would play on the station I listen to. Also, I don't listen to the radio very much.

It's just interesting, PC is stepping up I guess... since all other DS companies are advertising more via television and such I guess?!

Interesting - is he sure it was PC? Just because usually when they are going to do an ad campaign, we hear about it first.

I think? Nothing else sounds like PC and he said they talked about Recruiting bonuses and had a Testimonial from someone (consultant) about the flexibility of this biz?

I hope it wasn't a Consultant who decided to run an ad without HO's approval....media outlets (tv/radio) have different rules than print ads

amy07 said:
I hope it wasn't a Consultant who decided to run an ad without HO's approval....media outlets (tv/radio) have different rules than print ads

I'm wondering if they oopsed with the new ads that HO has given to us for the newspapers.

ChefBeckyD said:
Interesting - is he sure it was PC? Just because usually when they are going to do an ad campaign, we hear about it first.

My thoughts exactly.

I talked to an upline tonight and she said upper level directors have the ok to do radio and TV ads. They have to get it approved through HO and I believe they still cannot give a personal web site. They have to give the main address. They can give their name and number though. If I understood correctly. Maybe that was what he heard.

I wish I had heard it! Too bad though, Homeoffice doesn't do a national radio ad campaign like they do in the Mags! That could be great exposure!

1. What is the purpose of the new recruiting radio ad?

The purpose of the new recruiting radio ad is to attract potential job candidates and inform them about current job openings at our company.

2. When will the new recruiting radio ad be aired?

The new recruiting radio ad will be aired on various radio stations during peak listening times, such as morning and evening rush hours.

3. How can I apply for a job after hearing the new recruiting radio ad?

You can apply for a job by visiting our company's website or calling our designated application phone line. The radio ad will provide more details on how to apply.

4. What positions are available through the new recruiting radio ad?

The new recruiting radio ad will list specific job positions that are currently open at our company. These may vary depending on our current hiring needs.

5. Will there be any special incentives or benefits mentioned in the new recruiting radio ad?

Yes, the new recruiting radio ad may mention any special incentives or benefits that our company offers, such as competitive salaries, health insurance, or opportunities for career growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • lockhartkitchen