• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Recruiting Efforts with $100 Play Money: Insider Tips for Success!

In summary, recruiting dollars refer to the budget allocated by a company for recruiting and hiring new employees. These funds are calculated by estimating the cost of recruitment activities and are important for attracting top talent and staying competitive in the job market. To make the most of their recruiting dollars, companies should have a well-defined recruitment strategy and regularly review and adjust their budget. While most recruiting dollars are specifically for recruitment purposes, some companies may use a portion for employee onboarding or training programs, but clear policies should be in place to avoid misuse.
flemings99
Gold Member
:thumbup: I've only used these once and wasn't sure how they were taken by the guest so didn't do it again. After today, I'll be sure to pass them out at each show.

Hand out a $100 play money bill to each guest and tell them about the recruiting opportunity. Make sure your contact info. is on the back. You can purchase them from thebooster.com or make your own. After you hand them out have the guest immediatley put them in their wallets. Explain that today they may not need the extra $ or know someone who does, but if they keep it in their wallet--they'll think of you when the time comes.

This afternoon I got a call from a guest where I did this (1 month ago) and she booked a show for April. She told me that she also might have a potiental recruit for me and that she still had her $100 bill in her wallet that I gave her. WOW!

Very cool! I've never heard that idea before.

I actually jut got mine from booster.com a couple weeks ago :) I have them in the guest packets (I use the two pocket folders and put it where it shows a business card would go). I tell them the same thing, to keep it in their wallet and when they find they are needing some extra money they will think of me :) So far nothing but hoping something like yours will come my way soon :)

1. What are recruiting dollars?

Recruiting dollars refer to the budget or funds allocated by a company for recruiting and hiring new employees. These funds are typically used for various recruitment expenses such as advertising, job fairs, recruitment software, and agency fees.

2. How are recruiting dollars calculated?

The amount of recruiting dollars allocated by a company can vary based on factors such as the size of the organization, industry, and hiring goals. Generally, recruiting dollars are calculated by estimating the cost of each recruitment activity and then setting a budget based on the company's hiring needs and budget constraints.

3. Why are recruiting dollars important?

Recruiting dollars are important because they allow a company to attract and hire top talent, which is crucial for the success and growth of any organization. These funds also help companies stay competitive in the job market and ensure a smooth recruitment process.

4. How can companies make the most of their recruiting dollars?

To make the most of their recruiting dollars, companies should have a well-defined recruitment strategy in place. This includes setting clear hiring goals, identifying the most effective recruitment channels, and measuring the success and ROI of each recruitment activity. It's also important for companies to regularly review and adjust their recruitment budget to ensure it is being used efficiently.

5. Can recruiting dollars be used for other purposes?

In most cases, recruiting dollars are specifically allocated for recruitment and hiring purposes and should not be used for other purposes. However, some companies may have a slightly more flexible budget and may use a portion of their recruiting dollars for employee onboarding or training programs. It's important for companies to have a clear policy in place regarding the use of recruiting dollars to avoid any misuse of funds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • mrssyvo