• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying for 50% Rebate & March 2009 Promotion Simultaneously?

In summary, the recruit's friend said she is interested in the business, but she has not committed to anything. The recruiter should call her and ask her if she committed to anything and if she did, ask her to sign up for the March New Consultant Program.
Sheila
Gold Member
If a recruit signs up and is trying to get $1,250 in sales before the end of the month to qualify for the 50% rebate ... does that same $1,250 in sales count towards the March 2009 Consultant Sales Promotion (to earn the Help Whip Cancer Products) too? Or does she have to qualify first & then submit an additional $1,250 in sales to get the HWC Products?

It will count towards any consultant promotion currently going on - so yes!!

Absolutely! New consultants get credit for all consultant promotions that are going on in addition to their new consultant bonuses. Double dip away!!

Thanks ladies! I was putting together some info for her & didn't want to add that flyer if she couldn't earn it.

They also get PC dollars correct?? Gosh, why didn't I sign up in March!

I went to help my host sort through all her orders tonight and she asked me if her friend had said anything to me about joining PC. I told her no, but this friend is having a party on March 28 and we have talked and I have shared the business with her, but I was totally not getting the feel that she was interested in the business. (But she is very excited about her show in two weeks) My question is should I call her again and ask her if I did infact hear correctly that she is interested? If so, how can I make sure she gets to benefit for the March New Consultant Program if she signs on the 28th of March. (her show that she is having on the 28th could count toward one of first 4 shows couldn't it if she signed before her show????????? This is my first great lead for a recruit and I want to make sure she can get more Bang for her Buck since I really shared how generous Pampered Chef is to their Consultants and guests. Any advice will greatly be appreciated.

1. How do I qualify for the 50% rebate and March 2009 promotion simultaneously?

To qualify for both the 50% rebate and March 2009 promotion, you must meet the criteria for both offers. This may include making a purchase during the specified time period and meeting any other requirements outlined in the terms and conditions of each promotion.

2. Can I combine the 50% rebate and March 2009 promotion with other discounts or offers?

This will depend on the specific terms and conditions of each offer. In some cases, promotions cannot be combined with other discounts. We recommend checking the details of each offer to determine if they can be used together.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can receive the 50% rebate and participate in the March 2009 promotion?

The terms and conditions of each offer will specify any limitations on how many times a customer can receive the rebate or participate in the promotion. We suggest reviewing these details carefully before participating.

4. Do I need to sign up for the 50% rebate and March 2009 promotion separately?

In most cases, you will only need to sign up for one of the offers to be automatically enrolled in the other. However, it's best to check the terms and conditions of each offer to confirm this.

5. What happens if I qualify for the 50% rebate but not the March 2009 promotion, or vice versa?

If you only qualify for one of the offers, you will still be able to participate in that offer. However, you will not receive the benefits of the other offer unless you meet the requirements for both. Make sure to carefully review the terms and conditions of each offer to understand the benefits and requirements for each one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Puccalsellate
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • PCJenni