• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any Consultants in Middlesex County, New Jersey?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant in New Jersey, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid Social Security number, and have a passion for cooking. Pampered Chef provides comprehensive support and training, including an online learning center and access to a community of experienced consultants. The earnings for consultants vary based on individual effort and sales, with an average commission of 20-25%. Consultants can sell products online through their personal website and there are no ongoing fees or quotas, but there are incentives for reaching sales goals.
PamperedbyKaren
Hello I'm looking for consultants in New Jersey, specifically Middlesex county, near Spotswood?

I'm trying to sign someone, and I want to assure them there will be meetings in her area, since I'm about an hour away.

I am near Bergen County, NJ.

Is that near Spotswood? lol I'm not very familiar with the area

I am honestly not sure. Our meetings are in Hawthorne, NJ.
Maybe have her google it and see how far it would be?

My aunt has a neighbor friend who is a consultant that I think would be 45 min. away. I can look into it if you'd like. I grew up in East Brunswick, which is right next door to Spotswood! :)

Are you going to be her recruiter and you are looking for hospitality?

Yup! I'm recruiting her hopefully this weekend

1. What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant in New Jersey?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in New Jersey, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security number. You also need to have a passion for cooking, be motivated to build your own business, and have access to a computer and internet.

2. What kind of support and training do Pampered Chef consultants in New Jersey receive?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive support and training for their consultants in New Jersey. This includes an online learning center, weekly training webinars, and access to a community of experienced consultants for guidance and support. Additionally, there are regional meetings and conferences that offer hands-on training and networking opportunities.

3. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant in New Jersey?

The earnings for Pampered Chef consultants in New Jersey vary depending on individual effort and sales. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on sales, as well as bonuses and incentives for reaching sales goals. The more you sell, the more you can earn.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant in New Jersey?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant in New Jersey, you have the opportunity to sell products online through your personal website. You can also use social media and other online platforms to promote your business and reach a wider audience.

5. Are there any fees or quotas for Pampered Chef consultants in New Jersey?

There is an initial fee of $109 to start your Pampered Chef business in New Jersey. After that, there are no ongoing fees or quotas to maintain your consultant status. However, there are incentives and bonuses for reaching sales goals and building a successful business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • Niki Kate