• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 2Nd Recruit Is Signing Next Saturday

In summary, the new recruit said she was ready to get started and when she gets paid on the 14th. She will be a Team Leader on April 1st.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I received a referral from an acquaintance and I spoke with her last night. I asked the new recruit one question "Do you need more information on the opportunity or are you ready to get started?" She said she was ready to get started, when she get's paid on the 14th. Wahoo!:)

We are going to talk more Sunday night and she is getting at least 4 shows lined up right now. She used to sell about 5 years ago and is really excited to see all the changes.

That would make me a Team Leader on April 1st! Gotta love it!:love:

Good job with your question to her! We always assume they have more questions when they might just be ready right then.

It was freaky for me to see this today. This morning I talked to a gal at my DS school and I asked her "What do you think?" She said she was ready to sign. She will be #2 for me too.

Man are we good or what? LOL

Congrats Laurie and Crystal - that is awesome!!

By the way Laurie I love your picture. Those fuzzy toss pillows are soo comfy.

Wait - those are puppies. LOL

I have GOT to get my eyes checked.

They are puppies aren't they?

Crystal Patton said:
Good job with your question to her! We always assume they have more questions when they might just be ready right then.

It was freaky for me to see this today. This morning I talked to a gal at my DS school and I asked her "What do you think?" She said she was ready to sign. She will be #2 for me too.

Man are we good or what? LOL

Wahoo! Way to go. Congrat's!

Crystal Patton said:
By the way Laurie I love your picture. Those fuzzy toss pillows are soo comfy.

Wait - those are puppies. LOL

I have GOT to get my eyes checked.

There not so little now. They are almost 4 months old and all living with wonderful new families. ;) For awhile we had 10 dogs in our house. We are now down to 4.

They grow so fast! But a house with out dogs is a clean house.

Hold on I ment, a house with out dogs is a quiet house.

No that's not it. How about, a house with out dogs is a house with cats.

That's not right either - oh I give up!

What is the significance of my 2nd recruit signing next Saturday?

The signing of a recruit is a key step in the recruitment process for any organization. It signifies that the recruit has committed to joining your team and will begin their journey with you on the following Saturday.

How should I prepare for my 2nd recruit's signing?

It is important to ensure that all necessary paperwork and documents are ready for the recruit to sign. Additionally, you should have a clear understanding of the recruit's role and responsibilities within your organization.

What can I expect during the signing process?

During the signing process, you can expect to go through all necessary paperwork and documents with the recruit. This may include signing contracts, reviewing job responsibilities and expectations, and setting a start date.

What should I do if my 2nd recruit is unable to sign next Saturday?

If your recruit is unable to sign next Saturday, it is important to communicate with them and reschedule the signing for a later date. It is also important to address any concerns or issues that may have caused the delay.

What should I do after my 2nd recruit has signed?

Congratulations! After your recruit has signed, you should welcome them to your team and provide them with any necessary information or resources they may need to start their new role successfully. This is also a good time to introduce them to their new colleagues and begin the onboarding process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Sheila