• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Flyers With New Info?

In summary, the purpose of using recruiting flyers with new information is to attract potential consultants to join the Pampered Chef team. These flyers can be obtained through a consultant or team leader, and can be customized with personal contact information. Guidelines should be followed when distributing the flyers, and to make the most out of them, it is important to target the audience and follow up with potential recruits.
babywings76
Gold Member
Since things are changing/have changed, what info are you giving your potential recruits this month.I came across the "Our Apron Comes in 5 Sizes" flyer and thought to include that with some other recruiting info I'm sending someone. It says this one line on there that I was wondering if I should change:• INCREASE your commission and earn OVERRIDES with as few as two recruits. Should I put "Earn bonuses and rewards right away from your very first recruit"?It also says:
• Minimal sales requirements to stay active, averaging $100/month. NO re-activation fees.So I was thinking I should edit that as well.

Definitely! Update the flyer. Our new promtions are very appealing, so you'll definitely want that communicated.

Plus now isn't $150 to stay active each month instead of 200 every other month?

This is what I changed it to:• Earn EXTRA REWARDS and BONUSES starting with your very first recruit!
• Minimal sales requirements to stay active, $150/Month—just 1 show! NO re-activation fees

Hello there!Thank you for sharing the "Our Apron Comes in 5 Sizes" flyer! I agree that it's important to update our recruiting materials with the latest information. With the recent changes, it's important to highlight the new benefits and opportunities for potential recruits.I would definitely recommend changing the line about earning overrides with as few as two recruits to "Earn bonuses and rewards right away from your very first recruit." This will catch the attention of potential recruits and show them the immediate benefits of joining our team.As for the sales requirements, I think it would be beneficial to edit it to say "Minimal sales requirements to stay active, averaging $100/month with NO re-activation fees." This will emphasize the flexibility and ease of maintaining active status as a consultant.Overall, it's important to showcase the exciting changes and updates that have been made, as well as the potential for growth and success within our company. Thank you for considering these suggestions and for your dedication to recruiting top-notch consultants.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the purpose of using recruiting flyers with new information?

The purpose of using recruiting flyers with new information is to attract potential consultants to join the Pampered Chef team. These flyers provide updated and relevant information about the company, its products, and the benefits of becoming a consultant.

2. How do I obtain recruiting flyers with new information?

Recruiting flyers with new information can be obtained through your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader. They are also available for download on our official website.

3. Can I customize the recruiting flyers with my own contact information?

Yes, you can customize the recruiting flyers with your own contact information. This will make it easier for potential recruits to reach out to you for more information or to join your team.

4. Are there any guidelines for distributing recruiting flyers with new information?

Yes, there are guidelines for distributing recruiting flyers. It is important to only distribute them in appropriate locations, such as at Pampered Chef parties or events, and to avoid spamming or unsolicited distribution.

5. How can I make the most out of using recruiting flyers with new information?

To make the most out of using recruiting flyers with new information, it is important to target your audience and distribute them in relevant locations. Additionally, be sure to follow up with potential recruits and provide them with more information or answer any questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies