• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is #BG48 and Why Did My Recruit Mention It?

In summary, #BG48 is a versatile cooking tool known as the Bamboo Grilling Tray. It can be used on both gas and charcoal grills and is made of bamboo which helps with moisture absorption and even heat distribution. The product is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is also oven-safe and can be used for roasting, grilling, and baking. The compact and lightweight design makes it easy to store and bring to outdoor gatherings or camping trips.
Jennie4PC
My recruit just called me and her host had the # BG48 and there was no product with it. Does anyone know what it is? i looked under the magnifying glass and could not find it.

It's one of the items in the outlet.

Thanks Beth,
That just seems weird since it was on a show order. I did tell her to call HO about it since there are a few other things she needs to talk to them about

Just in case anyone else runs into this same problem - same thing happened to me. I was trying to figure out what the heck #BG84 was, didn't seem like it was anything the host ordered, but was listed as Charter Host Gift. I had to call my director and ask. Turns out, it's just the item number for the slip of paper that says "Thank you" to the host. Sure enough, looked on the bottom right of the paper and the item number was there.

Hi there! #BG48 is actually a special promotional code that is used for certain products or events within our company. It could be a limited-time offer or a special discount for hosts. Your recruit probably mentioned it because she was excited about the potential benefits it could bring for her party. Unfortunately, I do not have specific information about this particular code, but I would recommend reaching out to your upline or checking the consultant forums for more details. Happy cooking!

1. What is #BG48?

#BG48 is a reference to our product, the Bamboo Grilling Tray (BG48). It is a versatile cooking tool that can be used for grilling, roasting, and even serving food.

2. How do I use the #BG48?

The #BG48 can be used on both gas and charcoal grills. Simply place your food on the tray and let it cook. The bamboo material helps to absorb excess moisture and evenly distribute heat, resulting in delicious and perfectly cooked food.

3. Is the #BG48 dishwasher safe?

Yes, the #BG48 is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with mild soap and warm water to prolong the life of the product.

4. Can I use the #BG48 in the oven?

Yes, the #BG48 is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is great for roasting vegetables, meats, and even baking desserts.

5. How do I store the #BG48?

The #BG48 is compact and can easily be stored in a kitchen cabinet or drawer. It is also lightweight, making it convenient to bring to outdoor gatherings or camping trips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mzpatient
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking