• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Create a Word Version of the New Recruiting Flyer?

In summary, Trish in Texas created a flyer for her business and received her first recruit. She is excited about the new Recruiting Flyer from HO and tweaks it to send out today.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Has anyone had the chance to turn the new Recruiting Flyer from HO into a Word document?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Is this the one you want in Word?

What did you want changed?

Attachments

• rp_09mar_recruit.pdf
    144.2 KB · Views: 374
OK, I've never posted before, (yes, I'm a lurker)...but I have really been working hard to get my business jumpstarted. I saw this post and couldn't help respond, I'm pretty excited about this. I made this flyer (not super exciting but I use it with flyer from CC) and today I got my first recruit signed up!!! Anyway, here's something I hope you can use. Any feedback is appreciated:)

Attachments

• March09RecruitingExample.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 440
Kam,

I wanted to have it stay about the same, just need it in a Word doc! Loved what you did Kelebel, just what it a little jazzier (graphic exciting)

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

ChefKelebel said:
OK, I've never posted before, (yes, I'm a lurker)...but I have really been working hard to get my business jumpstarted. I saw this post and couldn't help respond, I'm pretty excited about this. I made this flyer (not super exciting but I use it with flyer from CC) and today I got my first recruit signed up!!! Anyway, here's something I hope you can use. Any feedback is appreciated:)

Thanks for this! It's a great flyer to use at my shows this month along with the new March Brochure from HO!

ChefKelebel said:

I really like this! I will definitely use it this month!!

I added a few graphics to the previous document, which was a wonderful piece.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• March New Consultant Incentivrs 1a.doc
    135.5 KB · Views: 370
Really great docs!! Thanks!

Has anyone had a problem printing out the docs from HO? My printer apparently doesn't want to print to the edge no matter what I do. Did you all just have Office Depot or Max do the printing?

Thanks!

No problems printing from Download Center - maybe you need to adjust your print preferences - inside the print dialog box, click SCALE TO PAGE and see if that doesn't work.

This flyer inspired me - I tweaked it and am sending the following attachment out today.

Attachments

• March New Consultant Incentive Flyer.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 361
Good job ChefKelebel! See you've been an inspiration. :D Don't just be a lurker anymore, we value your thoughts and ideas - besides only some of us bite (and not too hard I promise!)! :D

1. What is the purpose of the New Recruiting Flyer in Word?

The New Recruiting Flyer in Word is a tool designed to help Pampered Chef consultants attract new recruits and grow their team. It provides customizable templates for flyers that can be easily shared and distributed to potential recruits.

2. Where can I find the New Recruiting Flyer in Word?

The New Recruiting Flyer in Word can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You can also access it through your consultant account by clicking on the "Marketing" tab and selecting "Recruiting Materials."

3. How do I customize the New Recruiting Flyer in Word?

Once you have downloaded the flyer template, you can open it in Microsoft Word and make any necessary changes to the text and images. You can also add your own personal information, such as contact details, to make the flyer more personalized for your potential recruits.

4. Can I print the New Recruiting Flyer in Word or is it only for digital use?

The New Recruiting Flyer in Word can be used for both digital and print purposes. You can print the flyer on your home printer or at a local print shop to distribute physical copies, or you can share the digital version through email or social media.

5. Are there any guidelines for using the New Recruiting Flyer in Word?

Yes, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind when using the New Recruiting Flyer in Word. Make sure to follow the Pampered Chef branding guidelines and use high-quality images and fonts. Additionally, be sure to include your consultant information and follow all compliance rules when promoting the Pampered Chef opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe