• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Affordable Items Can You Order Quickly for a Successful Job Fair Booth?

In summary, the conversation is about attending a job fair and what materials to bring. The speaker suggests taking "Take Charge" brochures and "Your Life Your Way" brochures, as well as having a laptop or personal DVD to showcase the products. They also mention promoting the current recruiting incentive and sharing information about the company's aprons. They have had success at a previous job fair and recommend taking a variety of materials to attract potential customers.
caraighan
Gold Member
to a job fair? :confused: I have a chance to have a booth at a job fair next Friday. What would you take that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg and that I would still have time to order and receive in time? Setting up costs me NOTHING!!! :) That's the best part!!!

You definitely need a supply of the new "Take Charge" brochures and maybe "Your Life Your Way". I really can't see doing all that well at a Job Fair... DS companies don't usually do that and from experience, I ignored anything that wasn't a "real job" when I went to Job Fairs...

pcchefjane said:
You definitely need a supply of the new "Take Charge" brochures and maybe "Your Life Your Way". I really can't see doing all that well at a Job Fair... DS companies don't usually do that and from experience, I ignored anything that wasn't a "real job" when I went to Job Fairs...

First of all, what is the "take charge" brochures? are they on the supply order and are they cheap? also, I'm not really sure how good it will do, but it's free and it's being advertised on the radio... so I guess I will give it a try!

I would also make sure I take everything in your kit. So they can see everything not just a picture of what they are investing in. The quality of the merchandise. Do you have a laptop or a personal dvd? Take the Your Life Your Way dvd and play it on a loop. I do that at fairs I attend. I also would have my booking slide out, possibly hanging if you have a wall behind you. And flyers regarding this months recruiting incentive of getting half of their investment returned after the first month :)

I just did a Summer Jobs Fair yesterday at a local college where I live. I didn't think that I would do as good as I did. I got about 15 people that wants to talk more and about 20 other people that are considering it. I took the recruiting promotion for this month with the information about the rebate. My executive director told me to take some of the Our Apron Comes In 5 Sizes flyer and the Your Life, Your Way brochures. Hope this helps.

1. What are the most important items to have in a job fair booth?

The most important items to have in a job fair booth are promotional materials such as brochures, business cards, and product samples. It is also important to have a visually appealing display to attract potential customers.

2. How can I keep my shipping costs affordable for my job fair booth materials?

One way to keep shipping costs affordable is to use lightweight and compact materials for your booth, such as foldable displays and brochures. You can also research different shipping companies and compare their rates to find the most affordable option.

3. Is it important to have fast shipping options for my job fair booth materials?

Yes, having fast shipping options is important for your job fair booth materials as it ensures that they arrive on time for the event. This also allows for any last-minute changes or additions to your booth display.

4. Are there any shipping options that offer both affordability and speed?

Yes, there are shipping options that offer a balance of affordability and speed. For example, using flat rate shipping services or ground shipping can be more cost-effective than expedited options while still ensuring timely delivery.

5. Can I use digital materials instead of physical ones to save on shipping costs?

While it may be tempting to use digital materials to save on shipping costs, it is still important to have physical materials at a job fair booth. Physical materials allow potential customers to have something tangible to take with them and can make a lasting impression. However, you can consider using a combination of both physical and digital materials to save on shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sjh5001
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • STACY'S COOKING