• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Recruiting Incentive: Boost your Business with this Exciting Opportunity!

M
maassl
Hey. I just read the new press release on the website about the March recruiting incentive and it sounds great. How can we use this? I emailed it to my contacts and am trying to get it in a little local paper. I would love to put in on my blog or as a note on facebook but don't think that I am allowed to do that. Any thoughts?

No, you can't post it on the internet anywhere, since that's tantamount to announcing that you're a consultant. But you can send it to local papers that aren't on the Top 100 list (on CC).

OK, thanks!

1. What is the March recruiting incentive and how can we use it?

The March recruiting incentive is a special promotion offered by our company to boost business and attract new recruits. It provides a unique opportunity for individuals to join our team and reap the benefits of our products and services. To use this incentive, simply share the press release with your contacts and spread the word through local newspapers, blogs, and social media.

2. Can I share the press release on my blog or social media platforms?

Yes, you are allowed to share the press release on your personal blog or social media platforms. In fact, we encourage you to do so as it will help reach a wider audience and increase the chances of attracting new recruits.

3. How can I make the most out of this opportunity?

To make the most out of this opportunity, we suggest reaching out to your network and sharing the press release with them. You can also post about it on your social media platforms and ask your contacts to spread the word. Additionally, consider contacting local newspapers and see if they are interested in publishing the press release.

4. Is there a deadline for the March recruiting incentive?

Yes, the March recruiting incentive is only valid for the month of March. However, we may offer similar incentives in the future, so be sure to stay updated on our website and social media platforms.

5. Are there any restrictions on who can participate in the March recruiting incentive?

No, there are no restrictions on who can participate in the March recruiting incentive. It is open to anyone who is interested in joining our team and promoting our products and services. So don't hesitate to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • CAPCnewbie