• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Host's Party Potential: Tips for Recruiting and Booking Success

In summary, if the host has already "used" their kit credit but hasn't signed yet, they can still come to the signing and take the kit credit and any bookings from that show. However, if the host signs before their party then it is their first show as a consultant.
PamperedbyKaren
Has anyone ever recruited their host, and made the party their first party? How does that work, if she doesn't decide until the day of the show? Does she wait until she gets her kit to place the orders from the show?? Do you suggest just doing the show, getting her signed and letting her keep any bookings I/She gets?

Also, can she use a kit credit in March and get the rebate?

I've recruited 2 hosts within the past month.

If the show I'm doing for them is going to be their first show they MUST buy the kit prior to the show.

In my case, both wanted the kit credit, so I did the show, they took the kit credit and all the bookings from that show.

If you do the show (meaning the demo), the show is yours. If she does the demo, the show is hers. The policies and procedures used to be pretty clear about that. I haven't read it lately to know if those guidelines are still in there.

Yeah, does any one know if we can use the Kit Credit along with the Rebate???

I think so. The flyer says they will get half their cost back. I hope that's right because that's what I'm telling people!

If they sign before their party then it is their first show as a consultant. I am willing to lose the sales to help them be a success. If they use the kit credit, they will still get the rebate, but it will be only half of what they actually paid. In this case it would be better not to use a kit credit and have them use the extra $20/$40 for products to enhance their business.

If they use the kit credit, they will still get the rebate, but it will be only half of what they actually paid. In this case it would be better not to use a kit credit and have them use the extra $20/$40 for products to enhance their business.

That is good to know! Thanks Wendy!

Yes, but if you have a host who used her kit credit back in NOVEMBER but hasn't signed yet, this can be the clincher! When they've already "used" it but haven't signed, this is a key promotion! I am meeting with a host who did this and I haven't been able to get ahold of (until this week) on Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

Can you explain how the host is able to use a kit credit but not sign until 3 months later? I've not paid much attention to the recruiting stuff (until now of course) and just want to understand how this would work.

Thanks.

Yep, they can use their kit credit, which you put in when you close the show. You don't have to put the agreement in for (I may be wrong on the amount of time, but my director just told me) 6 months after their show. After that, they've lost the credit. Oh, and there's no way to get the kit credit back if they change their mind.

1. How do I choose the right host for my event?

To choose the right host for your event, consider their personality, experience, and knowledge on the topic. It's important to find someone who can engage and entertain the audience while also being knowledgeable about the event's purpose.

2. What qualities should I look for in a potential host?

Some qualities to look for in a potential host include charisma, good communication skills, confidence, and the ability to think on their feet. They should also have a good understanding of the event's purpose and be able to adapt to unexpected situations.

3. How can I ensure my host is well-prepared for the event?

You can ensure your host is well-prepared by providing them with a detailed event script or outline, as well as any necessary background information or key talking points. It's also helpful to schedule a rehearsal or run-through before the event.

4. Is it necessary to pay a host for their services?

It depends on the type of event and the host's level of experience. If it's a professional event and the host is a well-known expert in the field, it may be appropriate to offer compensation. However, for smaller events or amateur hosts, payment may not be necessary.

5. Can I have multiple hosts for one event?

Yes, you can have multiple hosts for an event. This can be beneficial if you want to have different perspectives or if the event is long and requires breaks. Just make sure the hosts have good chemistry and can work well together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • SheCooks
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies