• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Recruiting Success: Understanding Inactive Status and How to Avoid It

If she hasn't even qualified yet, I don't think it is worth submitting a retroactive waiver. She just starts over with $0 in career sales - but if she hasn't done $1250 that isn't that big of a deal really.
niclowther
Gold Member
Okay, one of my recruits did not submit anything in Jan and Feb, but has a Feb show to submit now. If she submits the Feb show ($200+) before March 15th, will she be considered inactive or active? I am new at this myself, should she have submitted this 'waiver' I've seen talked about on here? She doesn't want to be inactive, so what can we do?

Thanks.

For active and inactive it has to be submitted in the calendar month. So as of now she is inactive. She will be active again once she submits $200. She could have submitted a waiver request and she may still be able to do the retroactive waiver for the $25 fee, I really don't know how that works though. But yes, as of now she is inactive.

Thanks, yeah I do not know anything about the waiver. Anybody? And does it hurt if she doesn't do the waiver? She hasn't qualified yet, but will she lose the sales she had already and have to start over? Thanks

If she doesn't submit a waiver, she loses her career sales. If she submits the waiver, she keeps them.

If she hasn't even qualified I don't think it is worth paying to submit a retroactive waiver. She just starts over with $0 in career sales - but if she hasn't done $1250 that isn't that big of a deal really.

niclowther said:
Okay, one of my recruits did not submit anything in Jan and Feb, but has a Feb show to submit now. If she submits the Feb show ($200+) before March 15th, will she be considered inactive or active? I am new at this myself, should she have submitted this 'waiver' I've seen talked about on here? She doesn't want to be inactive, so what can we do?

Thanks.

Is she still in her first 90 days? If so she won't go inactive.

1. Will I lose my discount if I become inactive?

No, your discount will remain active as long as you are a consultant with Pampered Chef.

2. How long can I be inactive before my account is closed?

Your account will be closed after 6 months of inactivity. However, you can reactivate your account at any time by placing an order or hosting a party.

3. Can I still earn commission if I am inactive?

No, you must be an active consultant to earn commission on sales. However, you can still receive your discount on personal orders while inactive.

4. Can I transfer my account to someone else if I become inactive?

No, accounts are non-transferable. If you wish to have someone take over your account, they will need to sign up as a new consultant.

5. Will my team members be affected if I become inactive?

Yes, if you are inactive for more than 6 months, your team members will not be able to earn commission on their sales. It's important to stay active to support your team's success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcont
  • smilesarepriceless