• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity Line and Other Info

In summary, the Opportunity Line is a feature on Pampered Chef's website that allows you to view and manage your orders and sales, as well as access important training and support materials. You can access it by logging into your Pampered Chef account or through the "My Business" tab on the website. The Opportunity Line provides a variety of information, such as current and past orders, sales data, team performance, and training materials. You can track your sales and orders by using the specific section on the Opportunity Line, and it is also available on the Pampered Chef mobile app for easy access on-the-go.
babywings76
Gold Member
On CC it shows that they updated the opportunity line. I don't know where to look on CC to find other info about this. What is the # and do people have to enter a code to get on it? I wonder how long the message is. I just listened to it, but forgot to check my watch. There wasn't a time counter on it.

I have someone who is interested in getting info about the biz. She is losing her job in May and wants to look through info to weigh her options. I'm going to mail her the DVD and include the Come Join Us booklet. I thought I'd e-mail her today some info just so she doesn't go cold in the meantime. Thought I'd send her the # for the opportunity line and also attach the current promotion brochure. Any other ideas on what I should include in the e-mail and/or the mailing I send her?

yeah..i would like to know the number for this as well..

I found in the Downloads section Opportunity call stickers. The number listed there is (630)261-3537. So this is a long distance phone call, not a 800 number? That's too bad. The message is kind of long.

1. What is the Opportunity Line?

The Opportunity Line is a feature within Pampered Chef's website that allows you to view and manage your orders and sales, as well as access important training and support materials.

2. How do I access the Opportunity Line?

To access the Opportunity Line, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Opportunity Line" tab at the top of the page. You can also access it through the "My Business" tab on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What information can I find on the Opportunity Line?

The Opportunity Line provides you with a variety of information, including your current and past orders, sales data, team performance, and training and support materials. You can also use it to manage your personal information and update your preferences.

4. How do I track my sales and orders on the Opportunity Line?

The Opportunity Line has a section specifically for tracking your sales and orders. You can view your current and past orders, as well as filter by date, type of order, and more. You can also track your team's sales and performance in this section.

5. Is the Opportunity Line available on the Pampered Chef mobile app?

Yes, you can access the Opportunity Line through the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Opportunity Line" tab at the bottom of the screen. This allows you to easily manage your business on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Sheila