• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My Team: Exciting News About My First Recruit!

In summary, "Got My 1St Recruit!" is a phrase used in the context of recruiting or network marketing to refer to successfully acquiring one's first team member. Getting the first recruit is important as it marks the beginning of a network marketing journey and demonstrates the ability to convince someone to join the team. Effective communication, relationship building, and promoting benefits are key in getting the first recruit. Benefits of having a first recruit include increased credibility, motivation, potential income, and business growth. After getting the first recruit, one should focus on supporting and growing their team, setting goals, and expanding their network. It's also important to stay motivated and continue to develop skills and knowledge in the industry.
Gina M
Gold Member
I'm so excited that I have to share! I will be signing my first recruit soon - she came last night to our cluster meeting and is excited to start:) I've been doing PC for 3 1/2 years so I'm excited that I can finally start building a team and be that much closer to earning an incentive for the year. Yay!

Good Job!!!

I signed my first yesterday morning and I'm soo excited too!

That's awesome Crystal - way to go!!:)

Wahoo to youuuu!!!

That's awesome! Congrats!!!

Gina, that is GREAT!! I signed my first a few months ago, I've been with PC since 10/05...don't worry, we'll get there!! :D

Ginger428 said:
Gina, that is GREAT!! I signed my first a few months ago, I've been with PC since 10/05...don't worry, we'll get there!! :D

Good job Ginger - I've been with PC since 9/05 so I know how you feel!

Whoohooo! Congrats G! :)

WE (you, me and Ginge) are all in the same boat, with 1 recruit. I have 2 but the other is very inactive most of the time but my solid recruit did sign her first last month. Too bad I wasn't a Director to have that make a difference in my overrides ;).

Keep at it! So you can reach Team leader and beyond!

Ms (soon to be ) "senior" consultant :p

Thanks everyone! I'm super excited and so is my new recruit - the good thing is she lives in the same town and we'll be able to stay in touch easily while I'm helping her learn everything.

What is "Got My 1St Recruit!"?

"Got My 1St Recruit!" is a phrase commonly used in the context of recruiting or network marketing. It refers to successfully acquiring one's first recruit or team member in a multi-level marketing business.

Why is getting the first recruit important?

Getting the first recruit is important because it signifies the beginning of your network marketing journey. It also shows that you have successfully convinced someone to join your team and believe in the products or services you are promoting.

How can I get my first recruit?

Getting your first recruit requires a combination of effective communication, building relationships, and promoting the benefits of joining your team. Some strategies include sharing your own success story, offering incentives, and providing support and training for your potential recruit.

What are the benefits of having a first recruit?

Having a first recruit can bring numerous benefits, such as increased credibility and motivation, a larger network, and potential income through commissions and bonuses. It can also help kickstart your business and lead to further growth and success.

What can I do after getting my first recruit?

After getting your first recruit, you can continue to focus on building your team and supporting your new member. This includes providing training and resources, setting goals and targets, and expanding your network through networking and marketing efforts. It's also important to stay motivated and continue to grow your own skills and knowledge in the industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • sjackson