• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signed Another Home Office Lead - 3rd Since My Promotion to Director

In summary, the new recruit for the team is [Name], a highly skilled player from [College/High School/International Team]. They play [Position] and bring [specific skill or attribute] to the team. The recruitment process went smoothly, and the team was impressed by their talent and dedication. The recruit will join the team for the upcoming season and will start training immediately. They are expected to make a significant impact on the team, utilizing their [specific skills or attributes] to help the team achieve their goals.
mrssyvo
This one was a Home Office lead ( I LOVE home office leads!!!) and this is my 3rd since I promoted to Director in November.

woohoo congrats

That's great! Congrats!!!

Lucky you--none of my HO recruit leads has ever panned out.

Deb, this one basically signed herself- i did a recruiting call, and she signed today- She wants to do her own Grand Opening show, wants to train herself, with coaching calls from me- She said she learns better doing things herself. Wow- Someone cloned me!!!!

Sue - that is so great! You are doing awesome!

WAy to go, Sue!!!

1. Who is the new recruit?

The new recruit is [Name], a highly skilled player from [College/High School/International Team].

2. What position does the recruit play?

The recruit plays [Position], bringing [specific skill or attribute] to the team.

3. How did the recruitment process go?

The recruitment process went smoothly, and we were impressed by the recruit's talent and dedication to the sport.

4. When will the recruit join the team?

The recruit will join the team for the upcoming season and will start training with the team immediately.

5. How will the recruit contribute to the team?

The recruit is expected to make a significant impact on the team, bringing [specific skills or attributes] to help us achieve our goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mailgirl1978
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mailgirl1978
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mrssyvo