• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moving and Cluster Meetings Etc....

In summary, your husband and you will be relocating yourselves this month. You are concerned about the cluster/team meetings and your director. You will be able to keep in touch with your team/cluster meetings by scheduling catalog shows and contacting your business contacts.
deanna_g
Hi. It looks like my husband and I will be relocating ourselves this month! We're happy about the move, but I'm concerned. What do I do about my cluster/team meetings? What about my director? Does everything stay the same as far as up lines? I won't be able to attend my team/cluster meetings anymore. Will I be able to get involved with a group near my new home? What a mess! :yuck:

Your upline doesn't change ever unless you quit and rejoin under a new person after a year. Cluster meetings are not mandatory to you being a consultant - they are just awesome. I am no where near my cluster and have a fabulous hospitality cluster that I meet with once a month. Have your director try to set up hospitality for you and if that doesn't work check out fairs and things once you arrive to see if you can find a group that you will be happy with that is willing to work with you. Hope you like you new home. We love to move and get to meet new people - we did it once every three years or so!

Everything about your upline stays the same. Your director can help you find hospitality so you have a meeting to go to. Where are you moving to? There may be a cheffer here... I, for one, am always happy to have hospitality consultants join us, they give so much to the vibe of the meetings!

You have the opportunity to grow your business! There are several CD's you can get from the supply order that can help with the transition. Start by scheduling catalog shows where you are and even a cooking show for any time you'll be going back there. Talk to all businesses you deal with in the move and don't forget your realtor.

Moving can be an exciting time for your business!

Well, I will look for a hospitality group. I'm moving to the boonies. (-: Rochester, IN. We are moving to a 3,000 acre farm. (-: There is no Realtor involved. We are moving into a house that the farm already owns. We'll use one of the tractor trailers from the farm to do our moving, so no business there, either. (-: But we will be getting involved with a church community there, so hopefully that will help. (-: Thanks for the advice, ladies!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming move! I understand your concern about your cluster and team meetings. The good news is that as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have a strong network of support no matter where you go. Your director will still be your upline and will be there to guide you through this transition. Your team and cluster meetings may change, but don't worry, you can definitely get involved with a new group near your new home. We have a great system in place to help you connect with other consultants in your area. Just reach out to your director and she can help you get connected. Moving can be stressful, but with the support of your Pampered Chef family, you'll be able to continue building your business and making delicious meals for your new community. Best of luck with your move!

1. What is a cluster meeting?

A cluster meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in a specific geographical area. These meetings are typically held once a month and provide an opportunity for consultants to connect, learn, and share best practices.

2. Can I bring a guest to a cluster meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to a cluster meeting. It's a great way to introduce them to the Pampered Chef community and give them a taste of what being a consultant is like.

3. How often are cluster meetings held?

Cluster meetings are typically held once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on your specific region or cluster. It's best to check with your cluster leader or consult the Pampered Chef calendar for upcoming meeting dates.

4. What happens at a cluster meeting?

Cluster meetings usually include a combination of product demonstrations, business training, and team building activities. It's a great opportunity to learn new cooking techniques, get product recommendations, and connect with other consultants.

5. Do I have to attend a cluster meeting if I am a Pampered Chef consultant?

While attending cluster meetings is not mandatory, it is highly recommended. These meetings provide valuable training and networking opportunities that can help you grow your business and achieve success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • smilesarepriceless