• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February New Consultant Promotion Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, the February New Consultant Promotion for Pampered Chef Dollars is a special offer for new consultants who join Pampered Chef during the month of February. To qualify, new consultants must join between February 1st and February 28th and submit at least $150 in personal sales within their first 30 days. The amount of Pampered Chef Dollars earned depends on personal sales, with $25 earned for $150 in sales and $50 earned for $300 in sales. Pampered Chef Dollars will be credited within 10 business days after the end of the month in which the new consultant joined and can be used towards any products or business supplies on their next order. However, they cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used in one
dancedivine
Hey, guys! I am just wondering how and when I will receive my $100 bonus Pampered Chef dollars for my February New Consultant promotion? I got my regular new consultant PC dollars & they are listed on my performance tracking section of the consultant's corner. But, I don't see my extra $100 PC dollars anywhere.... Does anyone know how and when I'm supposed to receive them?

Thanks!

Did you meet the requirements already? My consultant achieved hers on 2/23 and I had my bonus dollars deposited last week. I'm not sure if hers were deposited yet, though.

Yes, I have met the requirements... I sent an email about it to Home Office, but they still have not answered. I am really counting on the extra $100 Pampered Chef dollars!

Is it PC dollars or actual cash included with your direct deposit?

It's PC dollars.

This is a great question! The New Consultant Incentive was if you qualified within your first 30 days (sold 1250 in products) you would get 100 dollars worth of free products.

How does this work?

fun2cook2 said:
This is a great question! The New Consultant Incentive was if you qualified within your first 30 days (sold 1250 in products) you would get 100 dollars worth of free products.

How does this work?

Good question! I'm still waiting for mine... :)

I have a question....My recruit qualified and I received the $100 in PC dollars and so did she...my question is when will I get the $25 cash bonus?

1. What is the February New Consultant Promotion for Pampered Chef Dollars?

The February New Consultant Promotion for Pampered Chef Dollars is a special offer for new consultants who join Pampered Chef during the month of February. It allows them to earn a certain amount of Pampered Chef Dollars, which can be used towards purchasing products or business supplies.

2. How do I qualify for the February New Consultant Promotion?

To qualify for the February New Consultant Promotion, you must join Pampered Chef as a new consultant between February 1st and February 28th. You must also submit at least $150 in personal sales within your first 30 days as a consultant.

3. How much Pampered Chef Dollars can I earn through this promotion?

The amount of Pampered Chef Dollars you can earn through this promotion depends on your personal sales within your first 30 days as a consultant. If you submit $150 in personal sales, you will earn $25 in Pampered Chef Dollars. If you submit $300 in personal sales, you will earn $50 in Pampered Chef Dollars.

4. When will I receive my Pampered Chef Dollars?

Your Pampered Chef Dollars will be credited to your account within 10 business days after the end of the month in which you joined as a new consultant. For example, if you join in February, you will receive your Pampered Chef Dollars by March 10th.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars towards any products?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards any products or business supplies on your next order. They will be automatically applied at checkout. Please note that Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used in one transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • raebates