• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Vs. Host Comparison, With Recruiting Info Added

In summary, a guest is invited to an event by the host and is not responsible for organizing it, while a host is responsible for inviting guests and planning the event. The responsibilities of a guest include RSVPing, arriving on time, and being respectful, while the responsibilities of a host include planning and organizing the event and ensuring the comfort of guests. In a recruitment setting, the role of a host may involve scheduling interviews and facilitating communication between the company and candidates. Good qualities for a host and recruiter include organization, welcoming demeanor, knowledge, and excellent communication skills.
SpiritdancerIA
Gold Member
Last year, I found a handout that compared cost/savings for different products for a guest vs a host vs a recruit.

I've been playing with it, updating for the prices in the Spring 2009 Catalog, and adding some info on the March Recruiting special.

Could I have y'all check over it for me? I'm looking for corrections (spelling, prices, etc), and thoughts on how I did the wording for March.

Thanks!

Attachments

• TIPS - Guest vs Hostess Chart 2009.doc
    103 KB · Views: 522
bumping for the Sunday evening/Monday morning crowd

Hi there! First of all, I think it's great that you took the initiative to update the handout and add in information about the March Recruiting special. As for corrections, I don't see any spelling errors, but I did notice that the prices for the Spring 2009 Catalog may have changed since then. It might be helpful to double check those prices just to make sure they're accurate.In terms of the wording for March, I think it's clear and concise. However, I would suggest adding in some more details about the March Recruiting special, such as what it entails and how it benefits both the recruit and the host. This could make the handout more enticing for potential recruits and hosts.Overall, great job on the handout and thanks for sharing it with us! I'm sure it will be a helpful resource for many people.

What is the difference between a guest and a host?

A guest is someone who is invited to an event or gathering by the host. They are typically not responsible for organizing or planning the event. A host, on the other hand, is responsible for inviting guests and organizing the event.

What are the responsibilities of a guest?

The responsibilities of a guest include RSVPing to the invitation, arriving on time, bringing any necessary items (such as a gift or dish to share), and being a respectful and gracious attendee.

What are the responsibilities of a host?

The responsibilities of a host include planning and organizing the event, sending out invitations, providing food and drinks, and making sure guests are comfortable and entertained during the event.

How does the role of a host differ in a recruitment setting?

In a recruitment setting, the host's responsibilities may include organizing and scheduling interviews, providing information about the company or job position, and facilitating communication between the company and potential candidates.

What qualities make a good host and a good recruiter?

A good host should be organized, welcoming, and attentive to the needs of their guests. A good recruiter should be knowledgeable about the job position, communicative, and able to build rapport and make candidates feel comfortable and valued.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies