• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do I do if my consultant agreement has timed out before 10 PM PST?

In summary, the best way to reach customer service before 10 PM PST is by calling their toll-free number. Orders can still be placed after 10 PM PST through their website or by leaving a voicemail. To track an order, customers can log into their account on the website and view the status. Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase and orders can be canceled before 10 PM PST by contacting customer service.
lockhartkitchen
I started a consultant agreement online and minimized, while I waited for the credit card number from the consultant to be. When I came back, it had been more than 60 minutes and it's requiring me to type in the web ID# number. I had already backed up on the screen and don't know the web #. I can't start a new agreement using that sss#. Help!!! I need to sign her tonight.

call HO - I had this happen once

They weren't open, that's why I came here. I did get an answer from another director. I was worried, because I wanted to summit an agreement because the show was held today too. I thought you had to have the show after agreement. My director friend said the show can be submitted as a Feb.28 show with the March agreement. Problem solved, though they special for new consultants changed.

1. What is the best way to reach customer service before 10 PM PST?

The best way to reach customer service before 10 PM PST is by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-342-2433. Our customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 10 PM PST and on Saturdays from 8 AM to 4 PM PST.

2. Can I place an order after 10 PM PST?

Yes, you can still place an order after 10 PM PST through our website or by leaving a voicemail on our customer service line. Our team will process your order the following business day.

3. How do I track my order before 10 PM PST?

You can track your order by logging into your account on our website and clicking on the "Order History" tab. You will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipment through this page.

4. What is your return policy if I need to return an item before 10 PM PST?

If you need to return an item before 10 PM PST, our return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for further instructions on how to return your item.

5. Can I cancel an order before 10 PM PST?

Yes, you can cancel an order before 10 PM PST by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been processed and shipped, you will need to follow our return policy for a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Laura