• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Today: My Experience Signing as #1 and #2 at Disney!

In summary, signing at Disney as the #1 and #2 top performers was an unforgettable experience. Being recognized for our hard work and dedication to Pampered Chef was rewarding, and the atmosphere at Disney was magical. We were overwhelmed with excitement and pride when we were announced as the top performers, and we participated in various celebrations such as a special dinner, private tour, and VIP experience. To prepare for the event, we practiced our signatures and made sure we had enough inventory. Our advice for others looking to achieve similar success at Pampered Chef is to set clear goals, surround yourself with a supportive team, attend training events, and never give up on your dreams.
khergatt
#2 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO excited. Of course, I had to come on here and share with you all!!!!

WOOHOOO!! I'm doing my celebration dance!!

Disney, here I come!!!

Congrats! That's awesome. Was it a timing thing or what? How'd you do two at once? :D

It is so fun when you get your 1st. I have been doing this for 5 yrs now and am finally building my team. 2 more for Disneyland.

AWESOME!!!!!!

I signed my first today too!

YEAH for us!!

Congrats to you both!!!

Congratulations!

Congrats to all of you! Can you please tell me how this helps with Disney? I signed in Dec. and got 1 recruit signed in Feb. Or could you point me in the right direction to find the info....Thanks~ Nic

One has been a LONG time fence sitter, but she was just ready! The other did a catalog show for me this month and I told her that as much work as she did she might as well become a consultant and she said, "OK!"

Nic - When they qualify, it will earn me 2000 points towards the Disney trip. Also, you have to have a certain number of recruits (depending on which level you are working towards).

Thanks for the congrats everyone!!

CRYSTAL - Good for you!!!!!

Right back at ya Kristy!!

Man are we good or what? Wait that is a little on the braggy side LOL

That is awesome! Congrats!!!

1. What was it like signing at Disney as the #1 and #2 top performers?

Signing at Disney as the #1 and #2 top performers was an incredible experience. It was rewarding to be recognized for our hard work and dedication to Pampered Chef. The atmosphere was magical and it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to celebrate our achievements at such a prestigious location.

2. How did you feel when you were announced as the top performers?

We were both overwhelmed with excitement and pride when we were announced as the #1 and #2 top performers. It was a surreal feeling to have our names called out in front of our peers and to be recognized for our accomplishments. We felt grateful and humbled by the experience.

3. What types of celebrations did you participate in at Disney?

We participated in various celebrations at Disney, including a special dinner and awards ceremony, a private tour of Magic Kingdom, and a VIP experience at the Happily Ever After fireworks show. We also had the opportunity to explore the parks and enjoy all the amazing attractions and entertainment.

4. How did you prepare for the signing event at Disney?

We prepared for the signing event by practicing our signatures and making sure we had enough inventory for the event. We also took some time to relax and enjoy the Disney parks before the event, so we were in a positive and energetic mindset for the signing. We made sure to have all our supplies and materials ready for the big day.

5. What advice do you have for others who want to achieve similar success at Pampered Chef?

Our advice would be to set clear goals and consistently work towards them. Surround yourself with a supportive team, attend training events, and always be open to learning and improving. Stay positive and motivated, and never give up on your dreams. With hard work and determination, anything is possible at Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD